Our GUMU™ for Sage CRM – QuickBooks integration link is external bi-directional link which synch data from Sage CRM to QuickBooks and vice versa. Today in this blog we will go through one of the GUMU import process “Import Products”.
In our GUMU for Sage CRM – QuickBooks integration link user can create and promote order from Sage CRM to QuickBooks. For creating order user have to make sure the products which are used in order are valid QuickBooks products. To make available all the QuickBooks products in Sage CRM we will have to run the import product process.
Below are the steps to bring all QuickBooks products in Sage CRM,
1. Start GUMU application > select Synchronization tab > select the “Import Product family/products” process > right click and run the process as shown in below image.
2. This process inserts all the products from QuickBooks into Sage CRM. If products are already imported then it will update the product information into Sage CRM.
Please note below points:
1. In our GUMU for Sage CRM – QuickBooks we are bringing all the products under “SageUOM” UOM family.
2. We are bringing sales tax and freight from QuickBooks to Sage CRM as products. This is because, the sales tax and fright applied to order/invoice in QuickBooks, added in Sage CRM as line item to make equivalent total of document between two applications.
For any more information, you can contact us at Sage@greytrix.com.
Also read :
1. GUMU for Sage CRM – QuickBooks integration – Synchronization processes
2. Configuring GUMU for Sage CRM – QuickBooks Integration
3. GUMU™ Integration for Sage CRM is now compatible with Australian Version of QuickBooks
4. GUMU™ for Sage CRM – QuickBooks integration – GUMU Scheduler
5. GUMU for SageCRM – QuickBooks Integration