GUMU for Sage CRM – Sage 100 (MAS90/200) ERP Integration is a real time bi-directional integration between Sage CRM and Sage 100 ERP. With GUMU user can access Sage 100 ERP data on the go from within Sage CRM’s web browser functionality on Mobile/Tablets and multiple browsers using GUMU.
We have posted video Tutorials on our Greytrix YouTube channel where we keep adding videos related to processes like installation, setup and features from time to time. Below are some video links which will help user to install and configure GUMU integration.
1. Pre-requisite before installing GUMU Sage 100 ERP Sage CRM Integration: – In this video, we have mentioned the necessary settings which should be done before installing GUMU™ integration link.
2. Installing GUMU Sage 100 ERP Sage CRM Integration: – This video explains the GUMU installation steps in details.
3. Configuration of GUMU Sage CRM – Sage 100 ERP Integration:- This video explain the GUMU configuration steps in detail.
4. Working of GUMU Sage CRM – Sage 100 ERP Integration:- This video will help user to understand how GUMU integration works
5. Create AR invoices from Sage CRM to Sage 100 using GUMU Integration :- In this video we have shown how to use a very useful feature of GUMU to create AR Invoices from within Sage CRM and post them directly to Sage 100.
1. Checklist for installing GUMU for Sage CRM – Sage 100
2. GUMU Sage 100 Tips – Items are not getting hyperlinked in Sage100 Item Lookup
3. GUMU™ Sage 100 Tips – Creating additional address from Sage CRM to Sage 100
4. GUMU™ Sage 100 Tips – Creating additional contacts from Sage CRM to Sage 100
5. Enhance your sales cycle with new Sage 100 order entry features