Sage CRM allow us to customize Lists, Grids through Client side API and JQuery. Using this we can easily change the look of a grid by applying CSS class or attributes.
By default Sage CRM does not highlight the columns header and sometimes it becomes difficult to recognize the header and actual value. But, this can be changed by adding a underline to column headers.
New Stuff: Hide Summary Report Button in Sage CRM
Below are the steps that you need to follow:
1. Go to list where you want to show.
2. Add following script in list Custom Content.
// Underline only sorted column head
List without header
List with header
1. Grid Manipulation Using CSS
2. Grid Manipulation Using CSS – Part 2
3. Highlight All Grid Rows in Sage CRM v7.3
4. Adding Image Under Status Column on Grid
5. Control Column Visibility in Sage CRM Grids and Lists