As and when a report is fetched from Sage CRM which include chart then it will display chart on first page and data in subsequent pages. Sometimes, this way of displaying report to business users may not look attractive and it will eliminate the purpose of report.
To bring the chart and data content on single page, we have to change the configuration as shown below.
1. Go to Reports | Choose any report category (e.g. Dashboards)
2. Edit the report which is designed for chart style.
3. Set “Rows per Page” to “0” and save the report.
4. It will display Chart and Grid on same page.
Note: If someone wants to show chart and data content on different pages of report, then he/she can set the property “Rows per Page” to “20”.
1. Hide Summary Report Button in Sage CRM
2. How to set the background Color of Fusion Chart Report
3. How to Edit Summary Report
4. Hiding Report Category for Specific Time
5. Report Category Access to particular users in Sage CRM