As we know, Sales process is driven with the help of Lead, Opportunity, Quotes and Orders. And, to generate quotes and orders, we link the products and their prices in Quotes and Orders tab against Opportunity. This Quotes and Order functionality also comes with a feature wherein we can apply discount to an entire order or at line item level.
New Stuff: How to Freeze Menu bar for specific screen
There are cases where customers does not want to allow users to give discounts so this can be achieved by doing simple configuration in Sage CRM. Below are the steps to do the same.
1. Login in CRM.
2. Go to Administration -> Data Management -> Products -> Product Configuration
3. Set “Order Level Discount” field to No.
Please refer below screenshot for the same.
Before making above changes, you can see that Discount panel is visible in Quote screen as shown in below screenshot.
After making the above changes when you create new Quote or Order then you can see that, the Discount panel is hidden. Please refer below screenshot.
1. How to enable Quotes & Orders tab against Opportunity?
2. Clone Quotes and Orders in Sage CRM
3. Set Quote reference id when creating quotes from COM API
4. Order and Quote Reference Number
5. Copying Opportunity and Quotes