GUMU™ for Sage CRM – Sage 50 (US) Integration link is an external/ bi-directional sync utility which synch data from Sage CRM to Sage 50 US and vice versa. This utility can be schedule further to automate these synchronization processes.
Synchronize dropdown is an essential functionality of GUMU™ Integration, wherein all the dropdown option information from ERP system required for processing an order is populated in Sage CRM, just by a click of a button.
GUMU™ Integration users can synchronizes dropdown information such as Sales Tax Code, Shipment Method, Payment Methods, salespersons etc. into Sage CRM and would be able to process Orders from within the Sage CRM.
Let’s walk through the process and see how actually it works;
Once you done with configuring Sage CRM and Sage 50 US data path, the first process which user should RUN is the Dropdown process.
1. Right click on Synchronize Dropdowns process -> Click on RUN to execute import process.
2. Synchronize dropdown will sync available dropdowns information of below fields from Sage 50 US to Sage CRM.
a) Sales Tax Code
b) Ship Via Method
c) Sales Person
d) Price Levels
e) Payment Methods
3. We have created a custom table in Sage CRM with name GUMUDropdown. All the above dropdown option information synchronizes into this custom table.
By following this simple process, Users can synchronize all the Dropdowns option from Sage 50 US into Sage CRM as these fields are mandatory for promote customer and order from Sage CRM to the Sage 50 System.
About UsGreytrix is one stop solution provider for Sage ERP and Sage CRM needs. We provide complete end-to-end assistance for your technical consultations, product customizations, data migration, system integrations, third party add-on development and implementation expertise. Greytrix has some unique integration solutions for Sage CRM with Sage ERP’s (Sage X3, Sage 100, Sage 500 and Sage 300). It also offers best-in- class Sage ERP customization and development services to Business Partners, End Users and Sage PSG worldwide. Greytrix helps in migrating to Sage CRM from ACT, Goldmine and other CRM’s.
Also read :
1. Changing last synched date of process using New GUMU™ Sage 50 US Integration Framework
2. Synch Orders from Sage CRM Cloud to Sage 50 (US) using GUMU™ link
3. Configure GUMU™ for Sage CRM – Sage 50 (US Edition)
4. Configure Sage 50 (US) user to access data outside the application
5. GUMU™ Peachtree Solutions for SageCRM/SageCRM.Com Integration