Our GUMU™ for Sage CRM – Sage 50 US (Peachtree) Integration Link is external/ bi-directional synch utility that integrates Sage 50 US (Peachtree) and Sage CRM. You will find a list of processes namely as mentioned below,
1. Importing Customers, Orders, Invoices and Product Family/Product from Sage 50 US (Peachtree) to Sage CRM.
2. Promoting Customers and Orders from Sage CRM to Sage 50 US (Peachtree).
In our GUMU™ for Sage CRM – Sage 50 US Integration, we are synchronizing the invoices from Sage 50 US to Sage CRM using Import Invoice process. But while doing this, we were not synching invoices with service items from Sage 50 US to Sage CRM.
While using GUMU for Sage CRM – Sage 50 Integration, user can come across an alert message saying “Your Subscription is expired. Please Contact Greytrix”.
Refer below image for alert message.
This happens when the Subscription period of GUMU Utility expires. For renewal of GUMU, user should contact Greytrix (firstname.lastname@example.org) and get the GUMU Subscription renewed. This would resolve the alert message issue and the user will be able to use GUMU integration.
Greytrix is one stop solution provider for Sage ERP and Sage CRM needs. We provide complete end-to-end assistance for your technical consultations, product customizations, data migration, system integrations, third party add-on development and implementation expertise.
Greytrix has some unique integration solutions for Sage CRM with Sage ERP’s (Sage X3, Sage 100, Sage 500 and Sage 300). It also offers best-in-class Sage ERP customization and development services to Business Partners, End Users and Sage PSG worldwide. Greytrix helps in migrating to Sage CRM from ACT, Goldmine and other CRM’s.
Also read :
1. Sync Company Data from Sage CRM.com to Sage 50 (US) using GUMU™ link
2. Synch Orders from Sage CRM Cloud to Sage 50 (US) using GUMU™ link
3. Configure GUMU™ for Sage CRM – Sage 50 (US Edition)
4. Configure Sage 50 (US) user to access data outside the application
5. GUMU™ Peachtree Solutions for SageCRM/SageCRM.Com Integration