In our last blog, we have gone through how we can install SData option in Sage 100. Today in this blog we will discuss how we can configure and provide permissions which are required for Sage 100 user so that we can use it in Sage CRM.
By simply performing below steps you can enable SData,
1. After successful installation of SData, Log into Sage 100. Go to Library Master >Setup > System Configuration > select the checkbox ‘Enable Native SData Provider and Access within Role Maintenance’ and save.
2. Go to Library Master >Main > Company maintenance > select the desired Company code > select Preference tab > select the checkbox Allow external access > and save it.
3. Finally, be sure to set SData permission within at least one Role and verify your Sage 100 user is assigned that same role.
Once you have complete setup steps, you can verify if SData is working by opening following URL in a browser. Please replace the name of your Sage 100 server and desired company code in below URL.
http://< Servername >/sdata/masapp/MasContract/< company code > /$schema
You should be prompted for a Sage 100 user name and password and then your browser should load a very long page listing the entire Sage 100 ERP schema for all the tables available in Sage 100
A few notes about the URL:
- If using https: (SSL) be sure that your certificate matches the server name you are using/testing.
- Make sure you enter your Sage 100 server and company code name in the URL from which you want to display data.
- The string “$schema” will return all the tables from Sage 100 ERP.
Greytrix a globally recognized Premier Sage Gold Development Partner is a one stop solution provider for Sage ERP and Sage CRM needs. Being recognized and rewarded for multi-man years of experience, we bring complete end-to-end assistance for your technical consultations, product customizations, data migration, system integrations, third party add-on development and implementation expertise.
Greytrix has some unique integration solutions for Sage CRM with Sage ERPs (Sage Enterprise Management (Sage X3), Sage Intacct, Sage 100, Sage 500 and Sage 300).We also offer best-in-class Sage ERP and Sage CRM customization and development services to Business Partners, End Users and Sage PSG worldwide. Greytrix helps in migrating of Sage CRM from Salesforce | ACT! | SalesLogix | Goldmine | Sugar CRM | Maximizer. Our Sage CRM Product Suite includes Greytrix Business Manager, Sage CRM Project Manager, Sage CRM Resource Planner, Sage CRM Contract Manager, Sage CRM Event Manager, Sage CRM Budget Planner, Gmail Integration, Sage CRM Mobile Service Signature and Sage CRM CTI Framework.
For more information on our integration solutions, please contact us at email@example.com. We will be glad to assist you.