Thanks for your feedback on our GUMU Sage 100 (MAS 90/200) ERP – Salesforce CRM solution. You read about the Free Lite version in our last post. We are happy to inform that our Pro version of the integration is also now available for download from the Salesforce AppExchange.
Let’s first go through the architecture and design to understand the flow of GUMU Sage ERP Integration (Pro) for Salesforce better:
We have designed web service (GUMUTM Framework) for Sage 100 (MAS90/200) ERP and Salesforce will communicate with Sage 100 ERP through GUMU Framework web service.
• Sage 100 ERP (MAS 90/200) all editions from version 4.3 onwards
• Salesforce Editions – Enterprise and Unlimited (Professional edition soon)
Key features of GUMU Sage ERP Integration (Pro) for Salesforce –
• Import Sage 100 (MAS90/200) ERP customers into Salesforce Accounts along with contacts and Additional Ship to Addresses
• View Customer Information, A/R Inquiry and Order Inquiry real-time in Salesforce from Sage 100 ERP
• Integrate Multiple Sage 100 ERP companies with a single instance of Salesforce
• Security Matrix to control access of Sage 100 ERP data to Salesforce user
• Link/Unlink Sage 100 Customers with existing Salesforce accounts
• Real-time updates for linked accounts.
• Promote Salesforce account as a Sage 100 ERP Customer real-time
• Promote Sage 100 ERP customer as Salesforce account real-time
• Import Sage 100 products into Salesforce
• Supports real-time pricing of products while creating an Sales Order from within Salesforce.
• Promote Sales Order from Salesforce to Sage 100 ERP real-time.
• Sage 100 Salesperson Mapping with Salesforce users
You can install the application from AppExchange into the Salesforce Organization of your choice, and can refer the “Customization Guides” section of “Details” tab from the listing page for various documents related to the setup and configuration of the product.
For a live demo/trial or any queries/ feedback/suggestions please email email@example.com