The pre-requisite of any integration is to map the data between the two systems. Our GUMU™ link reads the table schema using Sage X3 web-services and enables user to see all schema information like field name, filed label, data type and default values of fields at the click of a button.
Let’s walk you through the process of creating a new entity and get the real-time schema of ERP object. Once you have installed the GUMU™ integration product in your Salesforce organization follow the below steps:
- Login to Salesforce.
- Go to App menu and select “GUMU Settings” App.
- Click on “Entity Setting” menu.
- You can view entity list as shown in above screen.
- You can create a new entity clicking on “New Entity” button.
- Enter the respective information in the fields. API Method name should exactly match with the existing web service name in the Sage ERP X3 system that is being integrated.
- If the entity to be created needs to be fetched based on the list coming from another API method, then select the parent entity (list entity) for the detail entity e.g. customer list is parent of customer header entity. In this case while syncing customer, it will first fetch customer list and then get the details of customers in the list).
- Click on “Refresh fields” button to get schema details of ERP object and Save the schema.
- Also you can define primary key for Entity by selecting fields from list as shown in below screen.
- If you want to assign a composite key (combination of more than one field as the primary key) to the entity, you can add multiple rows under the Primary Key tab.
- If you happen to add a primary key by mistake, you can simply check the field and hit “Remove” button.
- Once configuration is done click on save button to save entity.
And here you have your entity created and ready for integration.
Greytrix as a Salesforce Product development partner offers a wide variety of integration products and services to the end users as well as to the Partners across the globe. We offers Consultation, Configuration, Training and support services in out-of-the-box functionality as well as customizations to incorporate custom business rules and functionalities that requires apex code incorporation into the Salesforce platform.
Greytrix has some unique solutions for Cloud CRM such as Salesforce integration with Sage Enterprise Management (Sage X3), Sage Intacct, Sage 100 and Sage 300 (Sage Accpac). We also offer best-in-class Cloud CRM Salesforce customization and development services along with services such as Salesforce Data Migration, Integrated App development, Custom App development and Technical Support to business partners and end users.
Greytrix GUMU™ integration for Sage ERP – Salesforce is a 5-star app listed on Salesforce AppExchange.
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be glad to assist you.