Our GUMU™ Sage ERP Integration for Salesforce(Sage 100, Sage X3 and Sage 300) is a real-time bi-directional link. Using GUMU™ user can sync data between Salesforce to Sage ERP and vice versa.
In our previous blog, we have explained the functional aspect of the add-on that is used over and above the standard GUMU package for Vendors & Purchase Order entities of the Sage ERP. In this blog we will be referencing the usage of the add-on in the Lightning version of Salesforce.
Please Note: It is mandatory to synchronize some required entities such as AP Division, Vendor Terms Code, and Vendors before promoting a Purchase Order to Sage 100.
Please follow the below steps on how to Promote a Sample Purchase Order in Salesforce using GUMU™ for Salesforce – Sage 100 ERP.
- Login to Salesforce.
- Go to App menu and select “GUMU Integration” App.
- Click on “Purchase Order” tab where you can either view integrated Purchase Order or could create a new Purchase Order and promote it from Salesforce to Sage 100 ERP.
- Select desired integration as shown in below image.
- Once the user has selected the desire integration; click on “New” button. This would open a new Purchase Order page where you can add details and promote Purchase Order to Sage 100.
- In first tab “Order Information” you can select a Vendor and update their Address required for the specific Order.
- The second tab “ERP Information” is to select the required ERP details.
- The Third tab “Order Lines” is to add line items to the Order
Note: while adding Products to the Purchase Order in Salesforce we are populating cost for selected product on a real-time basis.
- After adding all the required details, click on “Save and Promote” button, once you click the same you will receive a confirmation box asking your permission on whether you need to promote the Order to Sage ERP. If you press OK, it will proceed with the promotion.
- Once the Purchase Order is successfully promoted to Sage 100 ERP, you will receive a notification with the newly generated Sage ERP Order Number.
We hope that using the steps mentioned in the blog above, you are able to successfully promote a Purchase Order to Sage 100 ERP. If you still have queries or any related problem, don’t hesitate to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Greytrix – a globally recognized and one of the oldest Sage Development Partner, as a Salesforce Product development partner offers a wide variety of integration products and services to the end users as well as to the Partners and Sage PSG across the globe. We offer Consultation, Configuration, Training and support services in out-of-the-box functionality as well as customizations to incorporate custom business rules and functionalities that require apex code incorporation into the Salesforce platform.
Greytrix has some unique solutions for Cloud CRM such as Salesforce Sage integration for Sage X3, Sage 100 and Sage 300. We also offer best-in-class Cloud CRM Salesforce customization and development services along with services such as Salesforce Data Migration, Integrated App development, Custom App development and Technical Support to business partners and end users. Salesforce Cloud CRM integration offered by Greytrix works with Lightning web components and supports standard opportunity workflow.
Greytrix GUMU™ integration for Sage ERP – Salesforce is a 5-star rated app listed on Salesforce AppExchange.
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com. We will be glad to assist you.