In this blog, we will discuss a key feature of GUMU™ for Salesforce – Sage X3 integration using new Lightning interface. You can promote an “Account” of Salesforce, as a “Prospect” to Sage X3 ERP.
Mentioned below are steps to perform in order to Promote Prospect from Salesforce to Sage X3 ERP system:-
- Go to App Launcher & click on “GUMU Integration” App.
- Click on “Accounts” tab.
- Will navigate user to list of All Accounts in the Salesforce Org will display.
- Click on “New” to create new Prospect Account in Salesforce.
- Fill all the required details and make sure to select Type as “Prospect” as highlighted in below image.
- Click on “Save”.
- Once the Prospect Account saved in Salesforce, click on “Promote Customer” Button as highlighted in below image.
- Clicking “Promote Customer” button navigates user for selecting the integration (from a list, in case there are multiple integration setup). Or the page will display default integration, if one has been set to be used as a “Default Integration”.
Details about setting up the integration and for it to be used as “Default” is available in the Setup configuration of GUMU™, details for which are available on the GUMU™ for Sage X3 – Salesforce setup blog.
- Click on “Next” button.
- After that, the screen navigates to a page for entering required details for promoting a Prospect. Fill the required details.
- Also, if the user wants any desire number to get promote in the form of Customer No. than user should enter a Customer No. of their own choice.
- If user keep the “Customer No.” field blank and promotes the record. Then GUMU, will promote the Prospect and assign the sequential no. which is ready to use in Sage X3 for Prospect.
- Click on the “Promote” button.
- Also once, the corresponding Prospect Account gets promoted to Sage X3 the details can be viewed in the ERP system.
- However, clicking on “Customer No” link, it will display the Real Time Information in Salesforce as per the Sage X3 record for particular Prospect (for better clarification refer the below image).
Finally, to verify the Prospect in Sage system, you can login to the Sage X3 System and check for the specific record in Common data -> BPs-> Prospect.
By following the above steps you can promote a Prospect account from Salesforce to Sage X3 ERP system.
Using the details mentioned in this blog, you are able to successfully promote Salesforce Account as a Prospect to your Sage X3. If you still have queries or any related problem, don’t hesitate to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Greytrix – a globally recognized and one of the oldest Sage Development Partner, as a Salesforce Product development partner offers a wide variety of integration products and services to the end users as well as to the Partners and Sage PSG across the globe. We offer Consultation, Configuration, Training and support services in out-of-the-box functionality as well as customizations to incorporate custom business rules and functionalities that require apex code incorporation into the Salesforce platform.
Greytrix has some unique solutions for Cloud CRM such as Salesforce Sage integration for Sage X3, Sage 100 and Sage 300. We also offer best-in-class Cloud CRM Salesforce customization and development services along with services such as Salesforce Data Migration, Integrated App development, Custom App development and Technical Support to business partners and end users. Salesforce Cloud CRM integration offered by Greytrix works with Lightning web components and supports standard opportunity workflow.
Greytrix GUMU™ integration for Sage ERP – Salesforce is a 5-star rated app listed on Salesforce AppExchange.
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com. We will be glad to assist you.
- GUMU™ Salesforce Tricks & Tips – Promoting Billing Address from SF.com to Sage X3 using GUMU Lightning components
- Promote Quote from SF to Sage X3 ERP using GUMU™ Lightning Components
- GUMU™ Salesforce Tricks & Tips – Synching Additional (Accounts) Fields from Salesforce to Sage X3 ERP
- Promote Sales Order from SF to Sage X3 ERP through GUMU™ using Salesforce Lightning Components