This blog post is regarding one of the features of our integration product wherein the user can remove linking between already linked Salesforce Account and ERP Customer/Prospect. This can be done if the user no longer wants to keep the relation between two Accounts/Customers or wants to break all transaction which works real-time. After unlinking, user will not be able to access real-time ERP data or create Sales order or carry out any other transaction.
To Unlink, please follow the below steps –
- Login to your Salesforce Org.
- Go to Administration Tab.
- Click on the Unlink Customer Tab to open the Unlink Customer Page.
- Select Integration from the Finder as shown in screen.
- The user can filter Account name to get filtered accounts. (i.e. From Account Name, To Account Name).
- Click on “Get List” button to get the linked Accounts/Customer list as shown in above screen.
- Select the Account from list to break the link.
- Finally, click on “Unlink” button to remove link for the selected account/accounts.
In this way, the user can remove the link between Salesforce Account and ERP Customer.
Greytrix as a Salesforce Product development partner offers a wide variety of integration products and services to the end users as well as to the Partners across the globe. We offers Consultation, Configuration, Training and support services in out-of-the-box functionality as well as customizations to incorporate custom business rules and functionalities that requires apex code incorporation into the Salesforce platform.
Greytrix has some unique solutions for Cloud CRM such as Salesforce integration with Sage Enterprise Management (Sage X3), Sage Intacct, Sage 100 and Sage 300 (Sage Accpac). We also offer best-in-class Cloud CRM Salesforce customization and development services along with services such as Salesforce Data Migration, Integrated App development, Custom App development and Technical Support to business partners and end users.
Greytrix GUMU™ integration for Sage ERP – Salesforce is a 5-star app listed on Salesforce AppExchange.
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be glad to assist you.