In this blog, we will discuss How to Sync Salesforce Maps Advanced Route Calendar to Microsoft Office 365.
Salesforce Maps advanced route calendar shows important things like events in Salesforce, suggested places to visit from Maps Advanced, dates you plan to travel, and days when you don’t work.
Note : Ensure that the “Salesforce Map” package is installed in your Salesforce org.
Sync Salesforce Maps Advanced Route Calendar to Microsoft Office 365:
- Log in to your Salesforce org. Then for calendar sync, you need to assign the “Standard Einstein Activity Capture” permission set to your user.
- The next step is to add “Salesforce” add-ins to your Outlook account.
- After installing add-ins go to setup and enable Outlook integration. And edit the “inbox in the Outlook integration setup”, this will help in Sync Salesforce Maps Advanced Route Calendar to Microsoft Office 365.
- The next step is to set up the Einstein Activity Capture.
- Further to setup the “Sync Salesforce Maps Advanced Route Calendar to Microsoft Office 365“, click on ‘setup’ select Microsoft Office 365 and click on next.
- Name your configuration and click on next.
- For calendar sync enable the “Events” sync for “both directions”.
- Add a user for calendar sync. You only see the available user when the ‘Standard Einstein Activity Capture’ Permission set is assigned to that user.
- The next step is to Connect your Outlook account to Salesforce, for this go to profile settings click on “New Account” and add your Outlook account.
- To sync your Maps Advanced Route Calendar to the salesforce calendar go to setup and find “Visit calendar settings” and click on the ‘Enabled’ button.
- Map visits are displayed on, the salesforce standard calendar. And sync this calendar to Outlook calendar.
- Salesforce calendar events are synced to the Outlook calendar.
By following the above blog instructions, you will be able to learn “How to Sync Salesforce Maps Advanced Route Calendar to Microsoft Office 365“.
If you still have queries or any related problems, don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. More details about our integration product are available on our website and Salesforce AppExchange.
We hope you will find this blog resourceful and helpful. However, if you still have concerns and need more help, please contact us at email@example.com.