Greytrix is ready to unveil another seamless integration, this time between E-Commerce website “Magento” and a prominent ERP System “Sage (Accpac) 300 ERP“. As the Integration Link is under development phase, this blog will cover some of the important Points, what our GUMU™ Magento Integration for Sage (Accpac) 300 ERP is all about.
GUMU™ Integration link is based on Web Services and SData that is supported by both the applications. As a result, you are updated with the latest technology. This enables your web-stores to be integrated with your back office.
It will provide with a level of flexibility for your business, so it can cater the needs of your organization, while improving revenue opportunities and efficiency of the company at the same time.
Some Key Features of GUMU™ Magento Integration for Sage (Accpac) 300 ERP:
1) Populates Customers, Products, Pricing, Discounts, categories etc. available in the Sage (Accpac) 300 ERP to the website for creating orders.
2) Promote Orders/Invoice/Receipts from your Magento website to Sage (Accpac)300 ERP.
3) Update Shipments information.
4) Users can have a Quick view on status of the orders he has placed.
5) Provides users his Sales details along with the Historical Data all at one place.
6) Provides ability to access products, information and services from any Internet enabled or handheld devices.
Well we would be glad to hear your comments/any specific requirements which you would like see as a part of GUMU™ Integration. Let us know your thoughts at email@example.com
Tags300 Account Payable Account Receivable Accounts Payable Accounts Receivable Accpac customer Data Migration erp ERPMIG error General Ledger Greymatrix Greytrix TDS GUMU Integration Inventory inventory control Invoice migration order entry Peachtree Purchase Order quickbooks Report Reports sage Sage 50 Sage 50 CAD Sage 50 US Sage 100 ERP Sage 300 Sage300 Sage 300 ERP Sage 300 ERP 2014 Sage Accpac Sage Accpac ERP Sage Business Vision Sage BusinessWorks Sage ERP 300 Sage Pro Sales Order Shipment Simply Accounting TDS