Greytrix is ready to unveil another seamless integration, this time between E-Commerce website “Magento” and a prominent ERP System “Sage 300 ERP”. As the Integration Link is under development phase, this blog will cover some of the important Points, what our GUMU™ Magento Integration for Sage 300 ERP is all about.
GUMU™ Integration link is based on Web Services and SData that is supported by both the applications. As a result, you are updated with the latest technology. This enables your web-stores to be integrated with your back office.
It will provide with a level of flexibility for your business, so it can cater to the needs of your organization while improving revenue opportunities and efficiency of the company at the same time.
Key Features of GUMU™ Magento Integration for Sage 300 ERP (Accpac)
- Populates Customers, Products, Pricing, Discounts, categories etc. available in the Sage (Accpac) 300 ERP to the website for creating orders.
- Promote Orders/Invoice/Receipts from your Magento website to Sage (Accpac)300 ERP.
- Update Shipments information.
- Users can have a Quick view on the status of the orders he has placed.
- Provides users his Sales details along with the Historical Data all at one place.
- Provides ability to access products, information, and services from any Internet-enabled or handheld devices.
Well, we would be glad to hear your comments/any specific requirements which you would like to see as a part of GUMU™ Integration. Let us know your thoughts at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Greytrix E-commerce integration provides an excellent solution to E-commerce business to integrate their ERP with E-commerce marketplace. We help them to overcome challenges and assist them in making their business successful.
For more information on E-commerce Magento integration with your Sage X3 and Sage 300, please contact us at email@example.com.We will be glad to assist you.