In our previous blog for Sage Intelligence reporting we had discussed about How to Deploy Sage Intelligence Reports.
Continuing further, in this post we will discuss about how we can automatically distribute any Sage Intelligence report once it has been run.
GUMU Sage CRM Integrations : Sage ERP X3 | Sage 100 | Sage 500 | Sage 300
Follow these simple steps through which you can E-mail Sage Intelligence report easily:-
- Open Report Manager and select the report that you want to setup for e-mailing.
- Select the check box to Show Advanced Properties of a report.
3. Click on Run Add-ins button and select the option to specify a New Add-in Function and click OK.
4. Select the Add-In Library, and Add-in Library Module as shown above. Select the Add in Function followed by the OK button.
5. A box will pop up to enter all the relevant details for emailing – see below…
6. After entering all details, select OK and you will see that a string has been added into the Add-Ins box in the properties window of your report.
7. Run the report, and it will automatically be e-mailed to the selected recipients.
So following the mentioned simple steps we can distribute Sage intelligence reports to the right people – effortlessly.
Also read: –
1. 5 Steps to Intelligent Reporting using Sage 300 ERP
2. Sage 300 ERP Intelligence Components
3. How to run a Sage Intelligence report
4. How to modify standard Reports in Sage Intelligence
5. How to run a Sage Intelligence report