Sage 300 ERP has provided a useful feature in the Purchase Order module known as “P/O Create POs from O/E”.
The standard Create PO from OE process allows users to generate PO on basis of
- Order Number
- O/E Order date
- Exp Ship date
Standard Create P/O process determines the Purchase order vendor based on the I/C Vendor Type set in the Inventory control module.
New Stuff :– CHECK DUPLICATE CUSTOMER PURCHASE ORDER NUMBER IN SAGE 300 ERP
We have also built a similar component on the same lines to generate P/O from O/E with a tweak in the feature.
- In our component we have provided a facility with which the user can select Vendor against which P/O needs to be generated in Sage 300 ERP.
- User can also filter based on the Orders numbers.
Here you can see we have created an Order “ORD000000000224” with the customer number 1200.
So in order to create a purchase order with the same details we have to run this utility by providing the vendor Number and Order date.
Now after entering these fields when the user will process then a new purchase order will be created with the same detail line with vendor number and order date. Refer below:
So with help of this program sage 300 ERP users will be able to create the new Purchase order without manually writing the same details again.
Note: This macro has being developed using Sage 300 SDK, so it is easy to deploy and use.
Also Read :
1. CHECK DUPLICATE CUSTOMER PURCHASE ORDER NUMBER IN SAGE 300 ERP
2. Purchase Order Year to Day Report in Sage 300 ERP
3. Copy Cost To Purchase Order
4. How to Short Close Purchase order in Sage 300 ERP
5. Migrate Purchase Orders from Sage 50 (US) to Sage 300 ERP