In this blog post, we would discuss yet another feature of Sage 300 ERP which defaults the Tax class to 1 in Account Receivable module.
In order to set this feature as active, you can access the screen; go to Account Receivable -> A/R Setup -> Options.
This option allows user to use 1 as the default tax class for details on new summary invoices.
There can be a scenario where by default all the customers should have detail tax class as 1 while creating any Transaction from AR side (that would be summary type).
Here when we take a look at the Customer master screen, we find that it has tax class as 2.
But when we add the information for the same customer on A/R Invoice Entry screen, we can see that the default tax class getting assigned is 1 as shown below:
Now when we uncheck the option “Default Detail Tax Class to 1” and create a new summary invoice, it sets the tax class as 2 which was setup of the A/R Customer master screen. This option can be set at any time.
1. Add Comments in AR Aged Trial Balance Report
2. Cleanup Accounts Using Apply Document Feature in sage 300 ERP
3. Restricting Order Posting, Possible?
4. Document Attach: Easy document referencing with Sage 300 ERP Add-on
5. Control your AR Receipt editing after being Printed