Sage 300 ERP provides solutions to maintain the sales and purchase of goods as per user requirements. In our previous blog Tax Classes in Sage 300 ERP, we had discussed about tax classes. Going further, in this blog we will discuss about tax rates in detail.
Tax Rates screen allows the user to define sales and purchase tax rates for each tax authority.
Go to Common Services >> Tax Services >> Tax Classes
New Stuff: IC Aged Inventory Report
Tax rates screen provides matrix to define tax rates on the basis of tax classes. This matrix contains
1. Item classes and customer tax classes defined for sales.
2. Item classes and vendor tax classes defined for purchase.
These tax rates are used to calculate taxes for items you purchase or sell.
Please refer below screen shot for Tax Rates.
In Sage 300 ERP, users can also define 100 different tax rates for sales as well as purchase for each tax authority with the help of tax classes.
In our next blog we will discuss about the how to create Tax Group.
1. Taxes in Sage 300 ERP
2. Tax Setting – Allow Tax In Price
3. Tax Classes in Sage 300 ERP
4. Setting up Price Inclusive of Taxes in Sage 300 ERP
5. Tax Calculation on the basis of Quantity in Sage 300 ERP