GUMU™ for Sage Pro to Sage 300 ERP is a Sage certified Migration solution. Greytrix is a pioneer in providing Migration services at its Sage Migration Center and catering end-user business requirements. We at Greytrix are focused to help the client in successfully implementing the new Sage 300 ERP system through our various successful migration and integration solutions.
In this blog, we would discuss about the available options to convert Vendor masters into Sage 300 ERP. We convert masters by using below mentioned methods from Sage 50 US (Peachtree), Sage 50 CAD (Simply Accounting), QuickBooks. In this blog, we have taken the example of Sage Pro ERP.
Now, we will discuss about migrating masters into Sage 300 ERP. Unlike Sage PRO™ every vendor defined in Sage Accpac ERP™ needs to have a vendor code. In migration process GUMU allows you to generate vendor codes for Vendors using three methods:
1. Auto Number: Numeric vendor numbers automatically gets generated using a user-defined starting number and a user-defined increment.
For example code for “Bank of America” will be BA001 and “Bank of Australia” will be BA002.
2. Company Initials: Vendor numbers are generated using first two initials of company name and next three characters will be a number.
3. Company Name: Vendor numbers are generated using first N (N is user-defined value) characters of company name. For example code for “Bank of America” will be “BAN001” and “Bank of Australia” will be “BAN002” if a user selected first 3 characters of company name to be used.
Note: As per the Sage 300 standard functionality it would allow to enter only up to 12 characters for vendor code.
In this way, Sage Pro Vendor masters is migrated into target Sage 300 ERP company database. In our Next Blog we will discuss about another method of generating Vendor Number.
Greytrix is one stop solution provider for Sage ERP and Sage CRM needs. We provide complete end-to-end assistance for your technical consultations, product customizations, data migration, system integrations, third party add-on development and implementation expertise.
Greytrix have some unique solutions of Sage 100 integration with Sage CRM, and Salesforce.com along with Sage 100 Migration from Sage 50 US, QuickBooks, Sage Business Vision and Sage Business Works. We also offer best-in-class Sage 100 customization and development services to Sage business partners, end users, and Sage PSG worldwide.
For more details on Sage 100 Services, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be glad to assist you.
1) Migrate Item Masters from Sage 100 ERP to Sage 300 ERP
2) Migrate Vendors from Sage 100 ERP to Sage 300 ERP
3) Migrate Banks from Sage 100 ERP to Sage 300 ERP
4) Migrate Banks from QuickBooks to Sage 100 ERP