In our previous blog, we discussed about address syncing using our GUMU™ for Sage CRM – QuickBooks integration. Today in this blog, we will be discussing about creating a custom field in QuickBooks which will be later integrated using GUMU™ integration
For creating custom field, user will have to follow below steps.
1. Login to QuickBooks. Select your company and Navigate to Additional tab.
2. Click on the Define Fields as shown in the below screenshot and it will open a below screen.
3. Add your custom field in the below screen and click the checkbox in the column in which you want to display this field. In this way, you can display this custom field in Customer, Vendor, and Employee master screen.
4. Select Datatype as per your requirement from What Kind of Data column and click OK.
This will create custom field and it will be added to corresponding screen. This custom field can be integrated using GUMU™ Sage CRM – QuickBooks integration.
Greytrix is one stop solution provider for Sage ERP and Sage CRM needs. We provide complete end-to-end assistance for your technical consultations, product customizations, data migration, system integrations, third party add-on development and implementation expertise.
Greytrix has some unique integration solutions for Sage CRM with Sage ERP’s (Sage X3, Sage 100, Sage 500 and Sage 300). It also offers best-in-class Sage ERP customization and development services to Business Partners, End Users and Sage PSG worldwide. Greytrix helps in migrating to Sage CRM from ACT, Goldmine and other CRM’s.
For more information on our integration solutions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be glad to assist you.
Also Read :
1. GUMU for Sage CRM – QuickBooks integration – Synchronization processes
2. Configuring GUMU for Sage CRM – QuickBooks Integration
3. GUMU™ Integration for Sage CRM is now compatible with Australian Version of QuickBooks
4. GUMU™ for Sage CRM – QuickBooks integration – GUMU Scheduler
5. GUMU for SageCRM – QuickBooks Integration