Communications and Documents are most useful features In Sage CRM. The Communications include Tasks, Appointments, and Emails. These communications can be associated with a respective Lead, Company, Person, Opportunity, and Case. Communications tab against Company and Person shows the communications belonging to respective Company and Person. Sage CRM users can create new communications as well.
If Sage CRM user wants to delete any company, Person, Opportunity, Case, and if there are multiple communications available then CRM won’t allow deleting that record. It shows the message as “There are outstanding Communications”. In that case, the user needs to delete all communications. But if there are multiple communication then it will be a time-consuming task. In this blog, we will discuss how to delete all records from the communication or document tab by a single click.
To delete all the communications or documents in a single go, users can use “Delete All Communications” and “Delete All Documents” buttons. But by default, these buttons are disabled, user needs to enable these buttons by following below steps.
- Login to Sage CRM with Admin user.
- Navigate to Administration | System | System Behavior.
- Click on Change button.
- Set Allow mass operations option as Yes.
- Click on “Save” button to save changes.
Delete Multiple Communications
- To delete the communication, navigate to Communications tab of respective records. On this screen, user can see additional ‘’Delete All Communications’’ button is enabled. Refer below image.
- To delete all communications, Click on Delete All Communications button.
- CRM will ask for confirmation as shown below and on click of Confirm Delete button, all communications will be deleted. This will delete all the communications for the respective company/person.
Delete Multiple Documents
- To delete the Documents, navigate to Communications tab of respective records. On this screen, user can see additional ‘’Delete All Documents’’ button is enabled. Refer below image.
- To delete all Documents, Click on Delete All Documents button.
- CRM will ask for confirmation as shown below and on click of Confirm Delete button, all Documents will be deleted. This will delete all the Documents for the respective company/person. This action will also remove Physical file(s) located into Library folder.
In this way, users can delete multiple Communications or Documents in a few clicks.
By default, the ‘Delete All Communication’ and ‘Delete All Documents’ buttons are disabled, so first enabled these buttons.
Greytrix – a globally recognized and one of the oldest Sage Development Partner is a one-stop solution provider for Sage ERP and Sage CRM organizational needs. Being acknowledged and rewarded for multi-man years of experience and expertise, we bring complete end-to-end assistance for your technical consultations, product customizations, data migration, system integrations, third party add-on development and implementation competence.
Greytrix has some unique integration solutions developed for Sage CRM with Sage ERPs namely Sage X3, Sage Intacct, Sage 100, Sage 500 and Sage 300. We also offer best-in-class Sage ERP and Sage CRM customization and development services to Business Partners, End Users and Sage PSG worldwide. Greytrix helps in migration of Sage CRM from Salesforce | ACT! | SalesLogix | Goldmine | Sugar CRM | Maximizer. Our Sage CRM Product Suite includes addons like Greytrix Business Manager, Sage CRM Project Manager, Sage CRM Resource Planner, Sage CRM Contract Manager, Sage CRM Event Manager, Sage CRM Budget Planner, Gmail Integration, Sage CRM Mobile Service Signature and Sage CRM CTI Framework.
Greytrix is a recognized Sage Champion Partner for GUMU™ Sage X3 – Sage CRM integration listed on Sage Marketplace and Sage CRM – Sage Intacct integration listed on Sage Intacct Marketplace. The GUMU™ Cloud framework by Greytrix forms the backbone of cloud integrations that are managed in real-time for processing and execution of application programs at the click of a button.
For more information on our integration solutions, please contact us at email@example.com. We will be glad to assist you.