Time and again Sage – a leading provider of Enterprise Resource Planning, Accounting, Customer Relationship Management etc has been delivering out-of-the box solutions to Partners, Resellers, and Business Builders worldwide. Sage has been hosting Sage Summit events every year which serve as a platform for the global audience to optimize their business solutions and redefine business. This year the Sage Partner Summit will bring together Sage Intacct, Sage People & Sage X3 and Sage 200 franchise partners in one setting in a multi-day event from March 2-4, 2020 at Orlando, Florida, USA. The event will focus on medium segment Partners from the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, Africa, Middle East, Australia, and Asia. It will be more of an enablement event that will leverage partners’ CEOs/owners, sales representatives, pre-sales engineers, implementation consultants, professional services experts, project managers and marketing experts to Learn, Connect and Transform. Greytrix – Sage Gold Development Partner for over two decades and a regular sponsor for Sage events will be exhibiting as a Gold Sponsor at the event. The adventurous theme park city Orlando is all set to harbour the event held at the luxurious Hyatt Regency.
Top 6 Reasons to Attend Sage Partner Summit – Orlando 2020!
- Speakers: Take advantage of visionary sessions delivered by experts from Sage and Partner ecosystem to extract information important for your business. Members of the Sage Executive team and renowned Industry analyst will share some of the best practices, Sage strategy and the latest releases which will transform your business to get big bang for the buck.
- Partners will be able to hear keynote sessions from Steve Hare (Chief Executive Officer, Sage), Lee Perkins (Chief Product Officer, Sage), Nancy Harris (Executive Vice President and Managing Director, North America, Sage).
- Sage Intacct and Sage Intacct Accountant Partners product keynotes from Marc Linden (Executive Vice President and General Manager, Medium Segment Native Cloud Solutions, Sage), Dan Miller (Vice President, Product).
- Sage X3 product keynote will be delivered by Paul Struthers (EVP & Managing Director, Canada, Sage), Rob Sinfield (Vice President, Product, Sage X3), Gaelle Bourven (Product Development Director, Sage X3).
- Sage Innovation keynote by Aaron Harris (Chief Technology Officer, Sage), Shivani Govil (Executive Vice President, Ecosystem and Emerging Tech, Sage), Sabby Gill (Managing Director, UK and Ireland, Sage).
- And the transformation keynote from Jay McBain (Principal Analyst, Forrester).
The event will be hosted by Sage leaders like Taylor Macdonald (Senior Vice President of Channels, Sage Intacct), Dewey Forrester (Executive Vice President, Partners, Accountants, and Alliances, Sage) who will be sharing meaningful business insights on the keynote stage and engaging with delegates at the show floor.
- 3 Days of Content Rich Learning: Sage Partner Summit is accredited for hosting quality content which offers enormous learning experience through show floors, keynotes, dynamic sessions, podcasts and product updates. Attendees will obtain curated content, resources and tools to help grow and further build your business foundation. The meaningful conversations are sure to spark imagination and leave you with an a-ha moment.
- 1000+ Attendees Across Multiple Regions: The event will be phenomenal with delegates from around different regions. Exhibitors will gain the advantage of networking with visitors and market their solutions.
- Specialized Breakout Session Tracks by Solutions: The event offers delegates with more than 100+ learning opportunities. The innovative sessions will throw light on the latest technological advancements of products like Sage X3, Sage Intacct and Sage People. With technical deep dive content to hands-on experience, new experience to complete success, employee journey to trusted Partner for Sage X3, Sage Intacct, Sage People respectively, attendees will be in for a strategic plan to escalate their business to the next level.
- Dynamic Showfloor with 70+ Exhibitors: The dynamic showfloor at the event will be abuzz with the products sponsors have to offer along with 10+ networking events. Browse through all the listings and uncover the true potential of your organization and capture the cloud opportunity.
- Pre-conference Sessions: Registered attendees for the pre-conference training will have the opportunity to gain deeper product insights according to their areas of expertise on the topics which directly impact their business.
Do visit our Booth at the Sage Partner Summit to discuss how Greytrix can enhance your business operations with tailored solutions. We also look forward to meeting our Sage business partner friends and Sage team at the event to provide you with insights on our new products and professional services for Sage ERP and CRM that can cater to your specific business requirement. We will also like to discuss how GUMU™ utility is the best fit for your specific business environments and the allied range of other Sage solution products and services.
To schedule your meeting with our Executive and Techno-functional team at Sage Partner Summit, write to us at email@example.com
Let’s Learn, Connect and Transform together. See you soon at the event!