Financial Report used to track your financial data from Sage Intacct and represented it in proper form which is easy to understand. Also, It Improve decision-making by analyzing the performance of unique business drivers, simplify your chart of account and Boost visibility by reporting financial and operational data. You can schedule your financial report on a daily, weekly, monthly, or yearly basis and send it to the particular recipients automatically.
Go to Reports > All > Click on Financial Report > Click Add to create a new report, or click Edit next to an existing report.
- Click on Existing Report.
- You can Edit, Save also you can take preview in HTML format also in Excel and you can print your existing report using Preview button.
- Click on Save and Done.
- With the help of View, you can see name of the report that you entered in the Report name field on the Report Info tab of the Financial Report Writer. You also see the name of the owner of the report or “public” if everyone has access to the report.
- Using Process & Store You can generate report in any format and you can store it in a location of your choice.
- Using HTML, you can see your financial report in in new browser window also you can download report in CSV, PDF and Excel format.
- If you want to run your Financial Report automatically in the future, click the Schedule link. The Schedule Status column displays either “Scheduled” or “Not Scheduled,” depending on whether you scheduled the report to run automatically at a future date.
So with the help of financial report, we get better understanding of company’s current and future financial status also it gives accurate information about company’s Finance including Revenues, Expenses, Profits, Capital, Cash flow.