Sage Intacct allows you to create professional templates for Account Receivables Invoices, Sales Orders in Order Entry and Purchase Order in Purchasing, etc. These templates have the ability to display specific data with merge fields from Intacct to share data as and how you want. Printed document templates are Microsoft Word files which creates a newly formatted data to your document. While generating the document, Intacct replaces merge fields with data passed on which we specified. Later, Intacct generates PDF document that you may send to customers.
Once you create and save your printed document template in Microsoft Word, you upload it to the Sage Intacct for use.
- Go to either Platform Services, then click the + sign or add button beside Printed doc templates.
- In Template Name, type a unique name that you can easily identify in lists. For example, you might use a name like “AR Invoice.”
- Select the application in which the printed document template will be used from the Application drop-down.
- Select the type of transaction that will use this printed document template from the Template Type drop-down.
- Click Choose File in the Upload Template field, then locate and double-click the appropriate document template Word file.
- Click Save.
Having a ready-made template that you prefer and trust can help streamline the entire process-saving you time and stress.