Invoice Analysis report provides a listing of invoices for the period regardless of G/L account, and amount of each invoice listed is before taxes. Using Invoice analysis report we can review invoices. This report allows user to analyse certain aspects of invoices that have been captured. User can group line items across invoices and then he can perform analysis. For example, this report can show you how much of a certain type of product our customers ordered from you over a specific period of time and which customers ordered that specific product. To generate this report, go to Accounts Receivable > All tab > Reports > Invoices analysis report.
- Select the Time period from the drop-down menu, or enter the start and end dates you want the report to cover. If you do not specify a reporting period, the system generates a report for the current month to date.
- Set the filters to get the specific data you want. Select Customer, Account Label, Department, Location etc. So you can include or exclude specific types of data in the report.
- Select Format. You can set the layout of the report and/or arrange how to group and display the data contained in the report.
- Enter a title, subtitle, and footer text for your report.
- You can View, process, memorize, export, or customize the report or add it to the dashboard by using button given in right corner of the screen.