In this blog, we will be discussing about assigning a Printed Document Template.
In Sage Intacct, once you create and upload a printed document template, you may assign it to particular transactions or customers.
Note: The templates which are assigned to transactions at entity level will override those of top level in multi-entity company case. Also if no template is assigned to a transaction, then Intacct will assign a default template. In case of Customer, once a template is assigned it will override all other templates.
Printed document templates can be assigned to Order Entry, Inventory Control, and Purchasing transactions, Accounts Receivable Invoices or Statements, Customers shown as follows:
To assign a printed document template to a transaction definition:
- Navigate to: Order Entry, Inventory Control or Purchasing. On Setup tab click on More then click on Transaction Definitions.
- Click on Edit next to Transaction Definition related to your document template.
- Go to Print section at bottom of the page and select your printed document template from drop- down list.
- Click Save.
To assign a printed document template to an Accounts Receivable transaction:
- Navigate to Account Receivables -> Setup -> Configuration.
- Go to Formatting section, under that Printed document templates, select relevant printed document template from invoice or statement drop-down list.
- Click Save.
To assign a printed document template to a customer:
- Navigate to Account Receivables or Order Entry -> Customers.
- You will be shown with a list of Customers, select any one and click on Edit.
- A new page will be displayed with Customer information, go to Additional information section.
- Go to Printed document template section and select your desired template from drop-down list and click on Save.