In our GUMU™ integration, we have Salesperson mapping functionality for linking Salesforce users with Sage ERP Salesperson. This functionality integrates the Account Owner field in Salesforce with the “Sales Rep” field in Sage 100.
This blog is part 1 of the series of blogs explaining the “Salesperson Mapping” functionality implemented by GUMU™ integration.
To assign Sales Rep in Sage 100 for Customer, simply login to the Sage 100 system and navigate to the “Customer Maintenance” screen under Accounts Receivables – > Main menu. Select the specific Customer record and navigate to the “Salesperson” field on “Main” tab of the screen.
Steps for Mapping Salesperson in Salesforce:
- Go to “GUMU Settings” in the App launcher.
- Click on Salesperson Mapping.
- User can enter filter values for first & last name and click on “Get List” button or can directly click on “Get List” to view the values accordingly.
- Once the list loads start mapping the respective Sage 100 Sales Rep with Salesforce User.
For e.g. kindly refer the below picture in which we have mapped Sage 100 Sales Rep “JK78” with Salesforce user “GUMU Testing”.
- User can also click on “Auto Match” button to map salesperson automatically or one can also assign/change Salesperson by clicking on the lookup button and manually select the Salesperson they want to map.
- Once done with the mappings, just click on “Save” button to commit those mapping to the database for further use.
- After saving, the details from this mapping will be used in the “Customer/Account Import” routine and while promoting/ updating the (linked, in case of updation of existing) Accounts.
- Now you can view the Sage 100 Sales rep as account owner in Salesforce.
This will map your Sage 100 Sales Rep field with Salesforce account owner field bi-directionally.
Sage 100 to Salesforce side: If you import/update any customer from Sage 100 using GUMU Import routine, which contains “JK78” as a salesperson. Then in Salesforce while creating/updating that Company, Account Owner value will be set as “GUMU Testing” as he is the Salesforce user mapped with “JK78” in the Salesperson Mapping.
Salesforce to Sage 100: If you create any new customer in Salesforce and try to promote it to Sage 100 then while promoting that customer to Sage 100, it will auto load the sage 100 salesperson in the salesperson field which is already mapped with that company’s Account owner field in Salesperson mapping.
Greytrix – a globally recognized and one of the oldest Sage Development Partner and a Salesforce Product development partner offers a wide variety of integration products and services to the end users as well as to the Partners and Sage PSG across the globe. We offer Consultation, Configuration, Training and support services in out-of-the-box functionality as well as customizations to incorporate custom business rules and functionalities that require apex code incorporation into the Salesforce platform.
Greytrix has some unique solutions for Cloud CRM such as Salesforce Sage integration for Sage X3, Sage 100 and Sage 300 (Sage Accpac). We also offer best-in-class Cloud CRM Salesforce customization and development services along with services such as Salesforce Data Migration, Integrated App development, Custom App development and Technical Support to business partners and end users. Salesforce Cloud CRM integration offered by Greytrix works with Lightning web components and supports standard opportunity workflow. Greytrix GUMU™ integration for Sage ERP – Salesforce is a 5-star rated app listed on Salesforce AppExchange.
The GUMU™ Cloud framework by Greytrix forms the backbone of cloud integrations that are managed in real-time for processing and execution of application programs at the click of a button.
For more information on our Salesforce products and services, contact us at email@example.com. We will be glad to assist you.