In this blog, we will be discussing one of the key features of GUMU™ Integration using the new Lightning interface. You can promote an already existing “Account” in Salesforce CRM, as a “Customer” in Sage 300 ERP.
Note: It is mandatory to synchronize some entities such as Category, Tax Group which are set as required for a customer in Sage 300.
- Click on GUMU Integration App from the App Launcher.
- Click on Accounts tab. A list of all Accounts in the Sales force Organization is displayed.
- Open an Account which is not linked with any Sage 300 Customer. The Account detail screen appears as below along with a Promote Customer button.
- Click on Promote Customer button. The screen navigates to a page for selecting the integration from the list or it will display default integration, if one has been set to be used as a “Default Integration”.
- Click on Next button. The screen navigates to a page for entering details required for promoting a Customer. Fill the required details-
- Integration – Specify the previously selected Integration name.
- Category – Specify the Category, in case your organization is using the “Category” functionality in Sage ERP.
- Tax Group – Specify the default Tax Group to be used for the customer based on your business scenario.
- Customer No – Specify the non-existing “Customer No.” to be used for the customer record based on your business scenario.
- Click on the Promote button. The corresponding Account gets promoted to Sage 300 and can be viewed in the ERP system.
- To verify if an Account is promoted, click on the Customer No link below and it will display the real-time details of a Customer or you can login to the Sage System and check for the specific record in “Customer Maintenance” screen.
We hope that using the details mentioned in the blog, you are able to successfully promote the Salesforce Account as a Customer in your Sage 300 systems. If you still have queries or any related problem, don’t hesitate to contact us on email@example.com.
Greytrix – a globally recognized and one of the oldest Sage Gold Development Partner, as a Salesforce Product development partner offers a wide variety of integration products and services to the end users as well as to the Partners and Sage PSG across the globe. We offer Consultation, Configuration, Training and support services in out-of-the-box functionality as well as customizations to incorporate custom business rules and functionalities that require apex code incorporation into the Salesforce platform.
Greytrix has some unique solutions for Cloud CRM such as Salesforce Sage integration for Sage X3, Sage 100 and Sage 300. We also offer best-in-class Cloud CRM Salesforce customization and development services along with services such as Salesforce Data Migration, Integrated App development, Custom App development and Technical Support to business partners and end users. Salesforce Cloud CRM integration offered by Greytrix works with Lightning web components and supports standard opportunity workflow.
Greytrix GUMU™ integration for Sage ERP – Salesforce is a 5-star rated app listed on Salesforce AppExchange.
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be glad to assist you.
- Promote Sales Order from SF to Sage 300 ERP through GUMU™ using Salesforce Lightning Components
- GUMU™ Salesforce Tricks & Tips – Synching Additional (Accounts) Fields from Salesforce to Sage 300 ERP
- Creation of Default Entities and Mappings using GUMU’s New Lightning Interface
- GUMU™ Features – Security Matrix in Salesforce Lightning Interface