In this blog, we are discussing the new feature of GUMU™ Integration which converts the GUMU™ real-time information to PDF.
This feature provides user the ability to convert real-time information of Customer’s corresponding record into the PDF format. Mentioned below are steps that will help users to get a PDF of Real-time Information of the Customer.
- Log in to Salesforce Org
- Navigate to ”App Launcher” and select “GUMU Integration” from App list.
- Click on the “Account” tab and select the customer.
- Kindly make sure the customer should be present in the Sage ERP system in order to view the real-time details.
- User can view the Real-time inquiry using the below options as shown in the below image. And clicking on any of the buttons/link will redirect the user to the Real-Time information page:
- Firstly, by clicking on the “ERP Customer details” button.
- Secondly, by clicking on the “Customer No” Link.
- Once the user has clicked on any of the options (mentioned in the above point), a real-time inquiry will appear. User can view standard three tabs “Customer”, “Sales Order” and “AR Inquiry”.
- After that we will be clicking on the “Sales Order” tab, which displays the list of Sales Orders associated with a particular customer.
- And finally clicking on the “PDF” link, present next to the Sales Order Number, for which user wants the details in PDF format.
- As a result of the click of the “PDF” button, user can see the PDF being downloaded with the Sales Order number. Naming of file is based on the record being used for generation. Therefore, in above example user will see the Sales Order details as shown in the below image.
- Once the user opens the downloaded PDF. It will show details of the SO along with its associated line items (as shown in the below image).
- Similarly users can perform steps on the “AR Inquiry” tab and can download the Invoice details for specific Invoice No.
In conclusion, the user can get a PDF of real-time information along with their associated line items. Hope you’ll like this newly introduced feature of the integration find it useful to cater your clients more efficiently.
We can further customize PDF to be more specific to your business and generated using your details (company logo and formatting, etc.) can be achieved. Contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In case you still have queries or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
Greytrix – a globally recognized and one of the oldest Sage Development Partner and a Salesforce Product development partner offers a wide variety of integration products and services to the end users as well as to the Partners and Sage PSG across the globe. We offer Consultation, Configuration, Training and support services in out-of-the-box functionality as well as customizations to incorporate custom business rules and functionalities that require apex code incorporation into the Salesforce platform.
Greytrix has some unique solutions for Cloud CRM such as Salesforce Sage integration for Sage X3, Sage 100 and Sage 300 (Sage Accpac). We also offer best-in-class Cloud CRM Salesforce customization and development services along with services such as Salesforce Data Migration, Integrated App development, Custom App development and Technical Support to business partners and end users.
Salesforce Cloud CRM integration offered by Greytrix works with Lightning web components and supports standard opportunity workflow. Greytrix GUMU™ integration for Sage ERP – Salesforce is a 5-star rated app listed on Salesforce AppExchange.
The GUMU™ Cloud framework by Greytrix forms the backbone of cloud integrations that are managed in real-time for processing and execution of application programs at the click of a button.
For more information on our Salesforce products and services, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be glad to assist you.