Using GUMU™ user can promote Sales Order from Salesforce to Sage as well as import data from Sage to Salesforce. In this blog, we will discuss how to troubleshoot Discount Percent error while promoting Sales Order to Sage 100.
To prevent the Discount Rate error while promoting the Sales Order from Salesforce using GUMU™ Lightning page. Please follow the below mentioned steps: –
- Firstly, Login into your Salesforce org.
- Secondly, Go to App and select “GUMU Integration” App.
- After that, click on “Sales Order” tab, where you can either create a new Sales Order. Or to view existing record already promoted to Sage 100 ERP.
- Finally, click on “New” Sales Order button, a page will open with tabs where you can add all the required details. On the third Tab you need to add Line Item with the Discount(%) for the selected Product. And click on “Save” button (refer the below image).
- After adding all teh necessary line item, click on “Save and Promote” button. Once clicked, user is prompted to confim whether they need to promote the Order to Sage ERP. If user press OK, it will being the process.
- And it then user might be displayed with the error message “Allow Discount Rate by Detail Line Checkbox” (refer the below image).
For troubleshooting this error; follow the below steps:-
- Firstly, login to Sage 100 ERP system-> Click on Sales Order module-> Setup.
- When on the screen go to Sales Order Option-> Click on Third Tab (Line Entry). And here user will see the Allow Discount Rate by Detail Line checkbox is unchecked.
- Finally, User/Sage Admin should tick the checkbox of Allow Discount Rate by Detail Line and click on Accept (for more clarification refer the below image).
- After the necessary changes made in Sage 100. Navigate to Salesforce and open the same Sales Order.
- Once on the screen click on “Save and Promote” button to promote the Sales Order to Sage 100 ERP.
- Finally, on the Sales Order successful promotion to Sage 100 ERP system. User will receive a notification with the newly generated Sage 100 ERP Order Number.
To verify the Sales Order record, whether or not it has been successfully promoted to Sage 100. Follow below mentioned steps: –
- Similarly, navigate to Sage 100-> Sales Order-> Sales Order Entry.
- After that, enter the ERP Order Number to check whether it has been successfully promoted from Salesforce to Sage 100 ERP system (for more clarification refer the below image).
By following the above steps, user can easily transfer Sales Order data into Sage 100 ERP system, after fixing the Discount % error.
We hope you may find this blog resourceful and helpful. If you still have concerns and need more help, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Greytrix – a globally recognized and one of the oldest Sage Development Partner and a Salesforce Product development partner offers a wide variety of integration products and services to the end users as well as to the Partners and Sage PSG across the globe. We offer Consultation, Configuration, Training and support services in out-of-the-box functionality as well as customizations to incorporate custom business rules and functionalities that require apex code incorporation into the Salesforce platform.
Greytrix has some unique solutions for Cloud CRM such as Salesforce Sage integration for Sage X3, Sage 100 and Sage 300 (Sage Accpac). We also offer best-in-class Cloud CRM Salesforce customization and development services along with services such as Salesforce Data Migration, Integrated App development, Custom App development and Technical Support to business partners and end users.
Salesforce Cloud CRM integration offered by Greytrix works with Lightning web components and supports standard opportunity workflow. Greytrix GUMU™ integration for Sage ERP – Salesforce is a 5-star rated app listed on Salesforce AppExchange.
The GUMU™ Cloud framework by Greytrix forms the backbone of cloud integrations that are managed in real-time for processing and execution of application programs at the click of a button.
For more information on our Salesforce products and services, contact us at email@example.com. We will be glad to assist you.