This blog post will dive into the topic of Primary Contact promotion from Salesforce to Sage 300 Cloud ERP using GUMU™ Integration within the Salesforce Lightning platform, providing a comprehensive guide for users.
In our GUMU™ Integration, we have integrated AR Customer, Contact, and Sales Order along with their related entities. This information synchronizes between Salesforce and Sage ERP. In Sage 300 Cloud each account has one or more than one contact.
Steps for Primary Contact promotion from Salesforce to Sage 300
Note: The contact promotion works only when the account is promoted. Please make sure the account is promoted.
- Login into Salesforce.
- Go to the App launcher menu and Click on the “GUMU Integration” app.
- Click on the Accounts tab. A list of all Accounts in the Salesforce Organization is displayed.
- Open an Account for which you want to promote primary contact, and on the “Accounts” related layout click on the button “New Button”.
- In the Contact detail screen enter the necessary information and click on ‘Is Primary Contact’ checkbox.
- Click on the ‘Save’ button, and the created Primary Contact will be promoted to Sage 300 Cloud ERP.
- Now we’ll show you a scenario where an account has multiple contacts.
Note: The contacts can be multiple for an account so by checking the ‘Is Primary Contact’ checkbox that contact will be promoted and linked with that account in the Sage 300 Cloud. This is an important step for Primary Contact promotion from Salesforce to Sage 300.
- Now the first contact is promoted but the user wants to set another contact as a primary contact.
- If a user wants to assign a second contact as a primary contact for that account then the user can check the ‘Is Primary Contact’ checkbox on second contacts.
- The previously promoted Primary Contact will be automatically unchecked and the second contact will be set as a Primary Contact. The user can also identify the changes reflected in the Salesforce contact ‘Is Primary Contact’ checkbox. This way you will notice the Primary Contact promotion from Salesforce to Sage 300.
By following the above blog instructions, you will be able to check how the Primary Contact Promotion from Salesforce to Sage 300 Cloud works using GUMU’s Salesforce Lightning Version. More details about the product are available on our website and Salesforce AppExchange.
We hope you may find this blog resourceful and helpful. However, if you still have concerns and need more help, please get in touch with us at email@example.com.
Greytrix – a globally recognized and one of the oldest Sage Development Partner and a Salesforce Product development partner offers a wide variety of integration products and services to the end users as well as to the Partners and Sage PSG across the globe. We offer Consultation, Configuration, Training and support services in out-of-the-box functionality as well as customizations to incorporate custom business rules and functionalities that require apex code incorporation into the Salesforce platform.
Greytrix has some unique solutions for Cloud CRM such as Salesforce Sage integration for Sage X3, Sage 100 and Sage 300 (Sage Accpac). We also offer best-in-class Cloud CRM Salesforce customization and development services along with services such as Salesforce Data Migration, Integrated App development, Custom App development and Technical Support to business partners and end users.
Salesforce Cloud CRM integration offered by Greytrix works with Lightning web components and supports standard opportunity workflow. Greytrix GUMU™ integration for Sage ERP – Salesforce is a 5-star rated app listed on Salesforce AppExchange.
The GUMU™ Cloud framework by Greytrix forms the backbone of cloud integrations that are managed in real-time for processing and execution of application programs at the click of a button.
For more information on our Salesforce products and services, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be glad to assist you.