In this blog we will discuss how to Bulk Account Promotion works from Salesforce to Sage Intacct system.
We have added new functionality to Promote multiple Customers/Accounts in Bulk from Salesforce to Sage Intacct ERP system. Before we proceed further, we first have to save the details of customer before Promotion. You can refer to the information on one of our previous blogs here.
Bulk Account Promotion
Using this feature, the user can promote multiple data once he has saved all the customer details. To use this function the steps given below:
- Login to Salesforce Org.
- Go to App Launcher and Search “GUMU Integration” from the app list.
- Click on the tab “Bulk Post Intacct”, as shown in the image below.
- Under the Bulk Post Intacct tab, click on the “Account” mini tab which will allow Bulk Account Promotion.
- Once you open it, you will see a list of Accounts whose data you have saved for promotion.
Types of Bulk Promotion
- Manual Process:
- You can mark/select the customers at your convenience or you can select all the customers.
- Users can use a highlighted Search box for searching Specific Customer records as shown in the image below.
- Click on the “Post” button to start the manual Bulk Account Promotion of Account records.
- Schedule Process:
- Users can Schedule Bulk Promotion by clicking on the “Schedule” button.
- We can schedule it using the following options Daily,Hourly,Weekly and Monthly and as per the time/date to start the process.
- In this process, you won’t have to mark/select records,it will process all the records which are saved for Promotion.
- Depending on the Bulk Account Promotion process which the user has configured i.e. manual or scheduled, the customers/accounts will promote from Salesforce to Sage Intacct.
Various Stages/Steps of Bulk promotion.
Updated Status of the record that have been processed is displayed under “Posting Status” column. User will be able to see one of the following status in the said column:
- POSTED: Once the record post is successful
- SAVED: Whether or not the user saved the Customer/Account record before promotion.
- POSTING FAILED: If an Error/Issue is encountered while posting the record.
- POSTING: Currently in the process of promotion.
- Error/Issues while Promotion of particular records can be seen under the “Error” column. It will help the user to understand the cause/warning of the error/issue and the user can try to promote the records again.
- After promotion of Account it will change the status posting status as “Posted”, and Back updated data into Account records page.
By following the above blog instructions, you will be able to learn Bulk Account Promotion from Salesforce to Sage Intacct“. If you still have queries or any related problems, don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
We hope you may find this blog resourceful and helpful. However, if you still have concerns and need more help, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Greytrix – a globally recognized and one of the oldest Sage Development Partner and a Salesforce Product development partner offers a wide variety of integration products and services to the end users as well as to the Partners and Sage PSG across the globe. We offer Consultation, Configuration, Training and support services in out-of-the-box functionality as well as customizations to incorporate custom business rules and functionalities that require apex code incorporation into the Salesforce platform.
Greytrix has some unique solutions for Cloud CRM such as Salesforce Sage integration for Sage X3, Sage 100 and Sage 300 (Sage Accpac). We also offer best-in-class Cloud CRM Salesforce customization and development services along with services such as Salesforce Data Migration, Integrated App development, Custom App development and Technical Support to business partners and end users.
Salesforce Cloud CRM integration offered by Greytrix works with Lightning web components and supports standard opportunity workflow. Greytrix GUMU™ integration for Sage ERP – Salesforce is a 5-star rated app listed on Salesforce AppExchange.
The GUMU™ Cloud framework by Greytrix forms the backbone of cloud integrations that are managed in real-time for processing and execution of application programs at the click of a button.
For more information on our Salesforce products and services, contact us at email@example.com. We will be glad to assist you.