This blog will discuss the new feature added to GUMU™ for Salesforce – Sage Intacct integration to Promote Opportunity as a Sales Invoice. With this feature, you can easily promote Opportunity from Salesforce to Sage Intacct as a Sales Invoice. Our product GUMU™ is enhanced with some new features like multi-entity import and promotion. In addition, we provide the sender id and password from the backend to protect credentials and promote Opportunity as a Sales Invoice.
In GUMU™ for Salesforce – Sage Intacct integration, to Promote Opportunity as a Sales Invoice first, we have to create and promote an Account from Salesforce to Intacct.
- In the Account tab, Create a new account.
- While promoting Account for Sage Intacct, Customer No is auto-generated in Sage Intacct ,or you can set it as a manual entry to enter Customer No. Manually (depends on ERP Configuration)
- To navigate to ERP Configuration, follow these steps
- Go to Setup
- In Quick find search type Custom setting
- In Custom Setting, click on Manage for ERP Configuration.
- If you set it as entering manually, then we have the option to enter it manually from Salesforce. To enable this feature, we need to disable Customer No (Not Required) checkbox in ERP Configuration.
- In the created Account, Click on Promote Customer Button. If the Default entity is checked in “Location Settings” in GUMU™ Settings, then the selected Default entity will Auto populate on promoting customer Screen.
- Suppose the default entity is not checked in Entity Setting. Then, you can select an entity from the drop-down list.
- The drop-down list contains entities that are checked in the promoted tab in Entity Setting.
- Fill in the Customer Number and click on Promote.
- You will get a message saying the Account has been promoted successfully.
Promote Opportunity as Sales Invoice:
- Create an Opportunity for any of the Promoted Accounts.
- Add the product in Opportunity after selecting Sage Intacct price book.
- Then fill in the required details about the product like quantity, Line Description, UOM, Warehouse, and Location.
- While adding Location in OpportunityLineItem, please consider if the associated Account is promoted on Top Level, you can add location either on the same entity, i.e., Top level or any inner entity.
- If an Associate Account is promoted on an inner entity, i.e., other than Top-level, you have to select the same Location Id as for the Account is announced.
- The same is applied to the custom field in Opportunity, i.e., Location Entity Id (Required).
- Click on Promote Opportunity button, and Opportunity is promoted as a Sales Invoice to ERP.
Using the steps, you can Promote Opportunities as Sales Invoices through the GUMU™ integration. More details about the product are available on our website and Salesforce AppExchange.
We hope you may find this blog resourceful and helpful. However, if you still have concerns and need more help, please get in touch with us at email@example.com.
Greytrix – a globally recognized and one of the oldest Sage Development Partner and a Salesforce Product development partner offers a wide variety of integration products and services to the end users as well as to the Partners and Sage PSG across the globe. We offer Consultation, Configuration, Training and support services in out-of-the-box functionality as well as customizations to incorporate custom business rules and functionalities that require apex code incorporation into the Salesforce platform.
Greytrix has some unique solutions for Cloud CRM such as Salesforce Sage integration for Sage X3, Sage 100 and Sage 300 (Sage Accpac). We also offer best-in-class Cloud CRM Salesforce customization and development services along with services such as Salesforce Data Migration, Integrated App development, Custom App development and Technical Support to business partners and end users.
Salesforce Cloud CRM integration offered by Greytrix works with Lightning web components and supports standard opportunity workflow. Greytrix GUMU™ integration for Sage ERP – Salesforce is a 5-star rated app listed on Salesforce AppExchange.
The GUMU™ Cloud framework by Greytrix forms the backbone of cloud integrations that are managed in real-time for processing and execution of application programs at the click of a button.
For more information on our Salesforce products and services, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be glad to assist you.