In this blog, we will discuss how to “Configure Location Entities” in Salesforce from Sage Intacct using GUMU™ for Salesforce – Sage ERP Integration. Sage Intacct has multi-entity support. An Entity represents a location, and it follows a hierarchical structure. For example, there’s a central entity termed “Top-Level” and all other entities are branches of it. So, if a record is created under “Top-Level”, it is visible to other Entities. But, if a record is created under a particular Entity other than the “Top-Entity”, it can be viewed only from Entity. So, in Salesforce, we need to configure these “Location Entities” to control the data flow.
Configuring Sage Intacct Location Entities
Follow the steps mentioned below to configure the new integration and create default entities for it.
- A new gear icon with the label “Entity Settings” is now visible to the right of the disabled “Create Default Entity and Mapping” button.
- The pop-up displays the Name and Location Id of the Entity, and there are three checkboxes against each Entity: Default, Import, and Promote.
- This checkbox is to set an Entity as Default while promoting an Account.
- If “Default” is checked for an Entity, the PromotEntitykbox is automatically checked for that Entity.
- Only one Entity can be set as “Default”.
- Import checkbox is to select entities from which we want to import data from Sage Intacct.
- The Import checkbox is default checked for all Entities, but we can uncheck it.
- Promote checkbox is to select Entities on which we want to promote data from Salesforce to Sage Intacct.
- Once configured, click on the “Save” button.
Using the steps, you can create new Integration Entities for usage through the GUMU™ integration. More details about the product are available on our website and Salesforce AppExchange.
We hope you may find this blog resourceful and helpful. However, if you still have concerns and need more help, please get in touch with us at email@example.com.
Greytrix – a globally recognized and one of the oldest Sage Development Partner and a Salesforce Product development partner offers a wide variety of integration products and services to the end users as well as to the Partners and Sage PSG across the globe. We offer Consultation, Configuration, Training and support services in out-of-the-box functionality as well as customizations to incorporate custom business rules and functionalities that require apex code incorporation into the Salesforce platform.
Greytrix has some unique solutions for Cloud CRM such as Salesforce Sage integration for Sage X3, Sage 100 and Sage 300 (Sage Accpac). We also offer best-in-class Cloud CRM Salesforce customization and development services along with services such as Salesforce Data Migration, Integrated App development, Custom App development and Technical Support to business partners and end users.
Salesforce Cloud CRM integration offered by Greytrix works with Lightning web components and supports standard opportunity workflow. Greytrix GUMU™ integration for Sage ERP – Salesforce is a 5-star rated app listed on Salesforce AppExchange.
The GUMU™ Cloud framework by Greytrix forms the backbone of cloud integrations that are managed in real-time for processing and execution of application programs at the click of a button.
For more information on our Salesforce products and services, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be glad to assist you.