In this blog, we will discuss how the user can use the new feature for Bulk Post Order for posting orders from Salesforce to Sage Intacct ERP in large numbers at once. Using this bulk post Order promotion functionality users can promote multiple orders on a single click.
- Login to Salesforce.
- Create a custom lightning tab for “Bulk Post”. To create custom tab ,follow the below Steps:
- From Setup, enter ‘Tabs’ in the Quick Find box, then select ‘Tabs’.
- Under the ‘Lightning Custom Tabs’ section, select New.
- From the ‘Lightning Component’ dropdown, select the desired Component.
- Select ‘Tab Name’ and ‘Tab Style’ and click Next.
- Choose the user profiles for which the new custom tab will be available.
- Click Save.
Bulk Post Order
- Navigate to the app launcher and select “GUMU Integration” from the app list.
- After that click on the “Bulk Post” tab.
- Finally, click on the “Order” tab, which is present under the “Bulk Post” tab.
- Once you click on the “Order” tab, you will see the list of orders whose data you have saved in the Order object for the promotion. In addition, you can search the particular Order by using the search box; as shown in the below image.
- After that, you need to select the orders, which you want to promote from Salesforce to Sage Intacct ERP. Or you can select all the orders and click on the “Post” button as indicated in the image below
- Once you click on the “Post” button, selected orders will proceed for the promotion and this way you can bulk post Order.
- In addition, users will see the status of orders being processed under the “Posting Status” column as ‘Posting’. Also, they can click on the “Refresh” button to refresh the page.
- Once you refresh the page,promoted orders disappear from the tab and Posting Status has been changed to ‘Posted’ in Order page layout.
- If the Order fails to promote then the Error column will indicate the detailed reason for failure
- When user will click on icon in Error column ,he will get the detailed information about ,why posting has failed
Types of Bulk Post:
- Manual Bulk Post: Manual Process: Users will have to mark/select the records to promote and then click on the “Post” button to start the manual process to bulk post Order.
- Schedule Bulk Post : Users can Schedule Bulk Promotion by clicking on the “Schedule” button. Users can schedule it using the following options Daily, Hourly, Weekly, and Monthly and as per the time/date to start the process. In this process, the user won’t have to mark/select records, it will process all the records which are saved for promotion.
In addition, you can view the Bulk Promotion schedule status on the screen, as shown in the below image.
By following the above blog instructions, you will be able to “Bulk Post Order from Salesforce to Sage Intacct” If you still have queries or any related problems, don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com. More details about the Product are available on our website and Salesforce AppExchange.
Greytrix – a globally recognized and one of the oldest Sage Development Partner and a Salesforce Product development partner offers a wide variety of integration products and services to the end users as well as to the Partners and Sage PSG across the globe. We offer Consultation, Configuration, Training and support services in out-of-the-box functionality as well as customizations to incorporate custom business rules and functionalities that require apex code incorporation into the Salesforce platform.
Greytrix has some unique solutions for Cloud CRM such as Salesforce Sage integration for Sage X3, Sage 100 and Sage 300 (Sage Accpac). We also offer best-in-class Cloud CRM Salesforce customization and development services along with services such as Salesforce Data Migration, Integrated App development, Custom App development and Technical Support to business partners and end users.
Salesforce Cloud CRM integration offered by Greytrix works with Lightning web components and supports standard opportunity workflow. Greytrix GUMU™ integration for Sage ERP – Salesforce is a 5-star rated app listed on Salesforce AppExchange.
The GUMU™ Cloud framework by Greytrix forms the backbone of cloud integrations that are managed in real-time for processing and execution of application programs at the click of a button.
For more information on our Salesforce products and services, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be glad to assist you.
- How to Promote Order from Salesforce to Sage Intacct through GUMU™
- Promote Opportunity as Sales Invoice from Salesforce to Sage Intacct with GUMU™
- How to Promote Quote from Salesforce to Sage Intacct Integration using GUMU™ lightning version
- Configuring Location Entities From Sage Intacct in Salesforce with GUMU™