Sage 300 ERP - Tips, Tricks and Components
As you know Out Of the Box GL Listing Report displays information like Credit, Debit, Net changes and Balances with Batch Entry Details grouped under Accounts in the selected range. Recently we received a requirement where they wanted to view this information at Account Level.
What we did is we parameterized the report to display information at Summary and Detail level.
Just to keep the cost low we did not include this filter or Option on the report UI, but can be done (provided we are paid for the effortsJ).
In the Detail Option we have retained the Original Out of the Box Report and in Summary option we have removed the Batch Entry Details and have summarized the information at Account Level. You can compare below screen shots to get better idea.
(Out of the box Detail Report)
If you find this content useful, please drop us an email at email@example.com.
- Webinar Invite: Your Business “Always Available” with GUMU™ integration for Magento with Sage 300
- Setting FOB Point in Sage 300 ERP
- Provision to set additional fiscal period for the Sage 300 Company
- Guidelines to enable email utilities to overcome the advanced Google IT Security policies restriction and successfully send e-mails
- FOB (Free On Board) Point
Tags300 Account Payable Account Receivable Accounts Payable Accounts Receivable Accpac customer Data Migration erp ERPMIG error General Ledger Greymatrix Greytrix TDS GUMU Integration Inventory inventory control Invoice migration order entry Peachtree Purchase Order quickbooks Report Report Manager Reports sage Sage 50 Sage 50 US Sage 100 ERP Sage300 Sage 300 Sage 300 ERP Sage 300 ERP 2014 Sage Accpac Sage Accpac ERP Sage Business Vision Sage BusinessWorks Sage ERP 300 Sage PRO ERP Sales Order Shipment Simply Accounting TDS