We are glad to release the upgrade of our Document Attachment Solution to Sage ACCPAC ERP v5.6. Just in case you are not aware of the product and its features below is a brief description.
- Allows you to attach scanned documents/reports/Fax/images to almost all the transaction screens in Accpac like Order Entry/ AR Invoices/ AP Invoice/ Purchase Order/ PO Invoice/ Adjustments.
- A user can now keep a track of Original Sales Orders/ Purchase Orders/ Amendments done to the Orders/ Revised Orders
- A user can attach documents to the AP/AR Adjustment Entries which have been passed and posted with a manual approval of an authorized person on Paper.
Below is the screenshot of O/E Order Entry screen with document attachment tab, where a user has selected the one text file called “New Text Document.txt” and given the description as Doc Attach Desc.
This features of document attachment are provided on the following screens.
- AP – Invoice Entry, Adjustment Entry, Payment Entry
- AR – Invoice Entry, Receipt Entry, Adjustment Entry
- GL – Journal Entry
- OE – Invoice Entry, Order Entry
- PO – Invoice Entry, PO Order Entry
It’s customizable so please feel free to contact us if you would like this facility on any of your other module or process.
You can find more information and a trial copy of this product at below link.