Sage Accpac offers a standard and rigid method to setup document numbering for transactions. But usually there is a need to assign distinct numbering to sales and purchase transaction documents by various criteria such as by Account Sets, Location, Fiscal dates etc. Document Series add in empowers Sage Accpac users to setup distinct numbering series for each set of transactions. The Greytrix document series is an Add-on for Sage ACCPAC ERP which will provide the ability to setup and auto assign document numbers on transactions based on predefined structure. The structure will be on users behest offering maximum flexibility to setup document numbering for various transactions as per the need.
Features of Greytrix Document Numbering Series:
• Provide easy option to form document number series consisting of different segments.
• Segments are Prefix (Document Type), Number, Fiscal Year, Location and Custom [TBD]
• A unique code Document Structure Code can be assigned to each structures setup.
• Descriptive values can be entered in Description field.
• User Friendly interface which enables to setup distinct numbering structure for each document type.
• Add-in will read Account SetLocation from transaction being posted, and will ascertain the structure code setup for particular Account SetLocation code. If not found then standard numbering logic will be executed.
If you find this content useful, please drop us an email at email@example.com.