In Sage 300 ERP, IC Sales Statistics screen allows you to view sales statistics (Summary level) of a particular item for a particular month/ period, based on location. This screen will provide you the summary level data for sales and sale returns.
You can navigate the I/C Sales statistics from Inventory module under I/C Statistics and Inquiries.
For Example we can see in below screen shot of sales Statistics, it reflects information regarding to:
1. Total Number of quantity sold from a location in a particular month
2. Total quantity of sales return
3. Total Sales Amount
4. Total Sales amount,
5. Total Sales Cost,
6. Total Sales return Cost
7. Total Sale margin [(Sales Amount-Sales return Amount)- (Sales Cost- Sales Return cost)]
This is very useful screen for monitoring sales and sales return details of an item for the particular location & for a particular period.
Also Read :
1. Sales History Inquiry in Sage 300 ERP
2. Create Single Invoice Entry from Multiple Shipment Entry in Sage 300 ERP
3. Creating Single Shipment entry from Multiple Sales Orders in Sage 300 ERP
4. O/E Current Order Inquiry in Sage 300 ERP
5. Sales History Report in Sage 300 ERP