Data Migration is a key element when you consider before upgrading to a new accounting package. It can be particularly complicated as you have all the challenges in setting up records in the new software and paying close attention to detail to keep risks and costs within bounds.
For Customers looking an upgrade from an existing Sage Business works system to Sage 300 ERP system, there is a fixed cost, no effort migration services in rescue.
We at Greytrix provide migration services to migrate data from Sage Business works to Sage 300 ERP. We perform Migration Services at our Sage Migration Centre in which we undertake 1 test and 1 live conversion per client Sage Business works Company database and provide you with the converted Sage 300 ERP database for review.
GUMUTM for Sage 300 ERP – Sage Businessworks product is compatible with following versions of Businessworks.
We convert below listed information from Sage Businessworks to Sage 300 ERP conversion:
1. General Ledger: GL Masters and G/L historical transactions.
2. Bank: Bank Masters and opening bank balances. (We do not do bank reconciliation)
3. Tax: Tax masters.
4. Accounts Receivable: A/R Customers and open receivables along with sales history.
5. Accounts Payable: A/P Vendors and open payables along with purchase history.
6. Purchase: Open Purchase Orders with backordered quantities (Not the closed PO’s).
7. Sales: Open sales Orders with backordered quantities (Not the closed SO’s).
8. Inventory Control: I/C masters and Quantity On Hand.
Note: We do not consider data from other modules such as Payroll, Job Cost, BOM, etc.
A business that has used Sage Businessworks may have gotten used to how their business runs and how much data has been accumulated over the years. The key aspect involved during the upgrade of existing Businessworks ERP system to a new ERP System, is to ensure the Transactions and Master records entered in the Sage Businessworks system over the years are maintained and its integrity has been sustained going forward in using the new legacy ERP system.
For this, we have in-house experienced IT leaders that appreciate the critical importance of data migration and provide sufficient resources to get the job done right.
For more information on ERP data migration, drop us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org