Sage 300 ERP (Sage Accpac ERP) provides users with varied General Ledger reports that are useful in a number of ways while using Sage 300 ERP.
New Stuff: Migrate Currencies from Sage 50 CAD (Simply Accounting) to Sage 300 ERP
- G/L Posting Journal Report: This provides an audit trail report of all posted General Ledger transactions that have not yet been cleared from the system. In multi-currency ledgers, we can print both source-currency and functional-currency information on journals. Thus to print report navigate to General Ledger->G/L Reports->Posting Journals.
Here is the basic format of Posting Journal Report:
- Chart of Account Report: This Report lists all or a range of General Ledger accounts according to the selection criteria and the sort and format criteria. At printing time, we can select accounts by account number, segment, account group, account sorted group, or optional field. Thus to print report navigate to General Ledger->G/L Reports->Chart of Accounts.
- When you select the desired parameters and click the Print button you will get the Chart of Account report in the below-mentioned format.
- Transaction listing report: This report is used to show net changes, balances and transaction details for accounts in a range of fiscal periods we specify. Thus to print report navigate to General Ledger->G/L Reports->Transactions Listing.
Below is the report format of Transaction Listing report:
- Batch Listing Report: The Batch Listing report lets user to print the contents of open (unposted) and posted batches. This report is used to check batches before posting them. Thus to print report navigate to General Ledger->G/L Reports->Batch Listing.
Batch Listing Report look like this.
- Trial balance Report: This report prints a trial balance report or worksheet that lists selected account balances for a specified fiscal period. This is Printed at the end of accounting periods when we need to calculate adjusting entries. Thus to print report navigate to General Ledger>G/L Reports>Trial Balance.
Thus General Ledger Reports holds all the financial information used to create the income statement and balance sheet reports and serves several main purposes in the financial operation of the business.
Greytrix a globally recognized Premier Sage Gold Development Partner is a one stop solution provider for Sage ERP and Sage CRM needs. Being recognized and rewarded for multi-man years of experience, we bring complete end-to-end assistance for your technical consultations, product customizations, data migration, system integrations, third party add-on development and implementation expertise.
Greytrix offers unique GUMU™ integrated solutions of Sage 300 with Sage CRM, Salesforce.com and Magento eCommerce along with Sage 300 Migration from Sage 50 US, Sage 50 CA, Sage PRO, QuickBooks, Sage Business Vision and Sage Business Works. We also offer best-in-class Sage 300 customization and development services and integration service for applications such as POS | WMS | Payroll | Shipping System | Business Intelligence | eCommerce for Sage 300 ERP and in Sage 300c development services we offer services such as upgrades of older codes and screens to new web screens, newer integrations using sdata and web services to Sage business partners, end users and Sage PSG worldwide. Greytrix offers over 20+ Sage 300 productivity enhancing utilities that we can help you with such as GreyMatrix, Document Attachment, Document Numbering, Auto-Bank Reconciliation, Purchase Approval System, Three way PO matching, Bill of Lading and VAT for Middle East.
For more details on Sage 300 and 300c Services, please contact us at email@example.com. We will be glad to assist you.