With the release of the Sage 300 v2017 some new features has been introduced. In this blog we are going to discuss new features added in Order Entry Payment Screen.
New Stuff: Sage 300 PJC – Posting Date Option
The new feature added in order entry payment screen Quick Charge button.
In O/E Prepayments screen, you selected a payment code that uses the payment type SPS Credit Card and you click the Add button the Charge and Quick Charge buttons become available.
By clicking either Charge or Quick Charge, you can process a credit card payment. The difference between these two buttons is the amount of information you must enter to complete the transaction:
Charge:- This button is used to open the Process Credit Card screen and credit card payment is begin process. You must enter all required information for the transaction.
Quick Charge:- This button is used to process a credit card payment without entering any information.
Before you can use Quick Charge button for a customer, you must:
1. Set up a credit card for the customer with the Use This as Default Card option selected (on the A/R Credit Card Information screen). Also, this default credit card must use the same currency as the customer’s currency.
2. The currency for a credit card is determined by the Processing Code specified for the credit card on the A/R Credit Card Information screen.
3. The currency for a customer is determined by the Account Set specified for the customer on the Processing tab of the A/R Customers screen.
After you process a credit card payment, the Charge button is replaced with the Void button and the Quick Charge button is disabled.
- AR Prepayment Creation through Order Entry
- Migration of Credit Card Transactions from QuickBooks to Sage 300
- Control Payments in Sage 300 ERP
- Migrate AP Payments from Sage Business Vision ERP to Sage 300 ERP
- Migrate AR Payments from Sage BusinessWorks ERP to Sage 300 ERP
Greytrix is one stop solution provider for Sage ERP and Sage CRM needs. We provide complete end-to-end assistance for your technical consultations, product customizations, data migration, system integrations, third party add-on development and implementation expertise.
Greytrix have some unique solutions of Sage 300 integration with Sage CRM, Salesforce.com and Magento eCommerce along with Sage 300 Migration from Sage 50 US, Sage 50 CA, Sage PRO, QuickBooks, Sage Business Vision and Sage Business Works. We also offer best-in-class Sage 300 customization and development services to Sage business partners, end users, and Sage PSG worldwide.
For more details on Sage 300 Services, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org . We will be glad to assist you.