Many times we get enquiry of sales report in Sage 300 where user can bifurcate sales on country wise basis. This means if they want to check how much sales was made in India or China during a particular time, the system should generate that.
So we have found a workaround that to achieve their requirement without doing any modification in the sales report or developing any new components.
In this blog we are going to discuss that workaround.
New Stuff: New Features in Order Entry Payment Screen
1. At the Customer Master you can define the Country code as Territory i.e. CA for USA.
2. Now after doing the transaction for the customers you can get sales report based on country wise basis.
3. For generating the report Go to Order EntryàO/E Reportsà Sales History
4. Filter the report based on Territory in our case this will be country code.
5. On Printing the report It will generate a report where the Order will be sorted by selected Territory/Territories, as shown in the below screenshot.
So using the above approach one can easily bifurcate sales on country wise basis.
- Sales History For all Costing Method
- Sales History Report in Sage 300 ERP
- AR Customers-OE Order Inquiry
- Find the A/R items sales history
- Options for maintaining Sales History in Sage 300
Greytrix is one stop solution provider for Sage ERP and Sage CRM needs. We provide complete end-to-end assistance for your technical consultations, product customizations, data migration, system integrations, third party add-on development and implementation expertise.
Greytrix have some unique solutions of Sage 300 integration with Sage CRM, Salesforce.com and Magento eCommerce along with Sage 300 Migration from Sage 50 US, Sage 50 CA, Sage PRO, QuickBooks, Sage Business Vision and Sage Business Works. We also offer best-in-class Sage 300 customization and development services to Sage business partners, end users, and Sage PSG worldwide.
For more details on Sage 300 Services, please contact us at email@example.com . We will be glad to assist you.