GUMU™ for Sage 100 US to Sage 300 ERP is a Sage certified Migration solution. Greytrix is a pioneer in providing Migration services at its Sage Migration Center and catering end-user business requirements. Data migration is always a challenging task to perform. We migrate data with help of our Sage certified migration utility in accordance to our well defined migration process.
Our GUMU™ migration utility is compatible to convert Master and Open transactions for Account payables and account receivables and GL historical data from Sage 100 ERP to Sage 300 ERP.
New Stuff: Migrate Customers from Sage 100 ERP to Sage 300 ERP
Today, we will discuss about migrate Terms information from Sage 100 ERP to Sage 300 ERP in our ERP Migration services. In our next blog we will discuss how AP and AR terms will get converted.
Terms of Payment are conditions agreed between business partners for the payment of invoices. The conditions define the due date and the cash discount offered for payment of the invoice within a certain period. Terms of payment enable the system to calculate a cash discount and invoice due date.
To Find Terms details in Sage 100 ERP you have two options.
- A/P Vendors Terms: Accounts Payables -> Setup -> Terms Code Maintenance.
- A/R Customers Terms: Accounts Receivable -> Setup -> Terms Code Maintenance.
- A/P Vendors Terms: Accounts Payable -> A/P Setup -> Terms.
- A/R Customers Terms: Accounts Receivable -> A/R Setup -> Terms.
In this way, Sage 100 ERP Terms details are migrated into Sage 300 ERP company database. Greytrix is one stop solution provider for Sage ERP and Sage CRM needs.
We provide complete end-to-end assistance for your technical consultations, product customizations, data migration, system integrations, third party add-on development and implementation expertise.
Greytrix helps in migrating to Sage 100, Sage 300 and Sage ERP X3 from Sage Pro, Sage 50 US, Sage 50 CA, Sage 50 Usage Business Works, Sage Business Vision, QuickBooks and MS Dynamics Great Plains.
For more information on migration solutions, please contact us at email@example.com. We will be glad to assist you.
1) Migrate Banks from Sage 100 ERP to Sage 300 ERP
2) Migrate Purchase invoice from Sage 50 US to Sage 300 ERP
3) Migrate Banks from Sage 50 (Canada) to Sage 300 ERP
4) Migrate customers from Sage 50 (Canada) to Sage 300