Many a time’s business scenarios surfaces along wherein the Purchase receipt and the Purchase Invoices value does not match as the Vendor had not sent all the ordered goods at the time of delivery, but the PO Invoice is sent for the complete purchase order. We have depicted similar situation below and its solution as to how to implement this using standard Sage 300.
New Stuff: Inquiry Button on Sage 300 2018
Company 1 ordered 2 products to purchase from the Vendor 1200.
- Step 1- Users creates purchase order for 2 product and raises the purchase order to the Vendor as shown below.
But at the time of receipt, the Vendor only delivered partial Purchase order, in this case he/she received only 1 product against the 2 products in Purchase order details. So the user generates the Purchase receipt for only 1 product by entering the quantity for the product received.
But the vendor issued Invoice for all the 2 product and credit note of 1 product. So will check how this situation will get handle in sage 300.
- Step 2 – While creating the PO receipt entry user can follow below steps.
- Entered “Quantity Outstanding” as 0 for the products not received.
- Quantity canceled will get display as 10 (Original Ordered quantity).
- This will make the receipt line as completed even it is not physically received the goods.
- Post the receipt.
- Step 3- Generate PO invoice against the PO Receipt.
Create PO invoice with the quantity information present on the Vendor Invoice report for the non-received Item.
- Step 4- Final steps is to punch in the Credit note that the Vendor sent for the 1 Receipt item. Please note that this credit note will be against a PO Invoice. Then select invoice number and change Quantity and the Price for the Non received Item as per Vendors Credit note.
Using above flow you can achieve the result for partial receipt, but Invoice on Purchase order information.
Greytrix a globally recognized Premier Sage Gold Development Partner is a one stop solution provider for Sage ERP and Sage CRM needs. Being recognized and rewarded for multi-man years of experience, we bring complete end-to-end assistance for your technical consultations, product customizations, data migration, system integrations, third party add-on development and implementation expertise.
Greytrix offers unique GUMU™ integrated solutions of Sage 300 with Sage CRM, Salesforce.com and Magento eCommerce along with Sage 300 Migration from Sage 50 US, Sage 50 CA, Sage PRO, QuickBooks, Sage Business Vision and Sage Business Works. We also offer best-in-class Sage 300 customization and development services and integration service for applications such as POS | WMS | Payroll | Shipping System | Business Intelligence | eCommerce for Sage 300 ERP and in Sage 300c development services we offer services such as upgrades of older codes and screens to new web screens, newer integrations using sdata and web services to Sage business partners, end users and Sage PSG worldwide. Greytrix offers over 20+ Sage 300 productivity enhancing utilities that we can help you with such as GreyMatrix, Document Attachment, Document Numbering, Auto-Bank Reconciliation, Purchase Approval System, Three way PO matching, Bill of Lading and VAT for Middle East.
For more details on Sage 300 and 300c Services, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be glad to assist you.