Sage 300 improves and comes with new and amazing features with the new releases of its version and product updates. Sage 300 is preferred over the years and hence regular fixes and new updates to it is necessary for good performance and easy navigation.
In this blog we will talk about Sage 300 v2021 PU4 release and its features. PU4 release for Sage 300 version 2021 comes with some fixes and some new features as well which was not there in PU3 update, we will talk about them step by step.
- General Ledger: On the Journal Entry screen, Sales Tax and Purchases Tax journal entries automatically include optional fields that are set up to be auto inserted for transactions.
- Order Entry: In Sage 300cloud web screens, emailing quotes and orders from the Order Entry screen is now made faster. This increase in speed is most helpful if you have a large database.
- On the Order Entry screen in Sage 300cloud web screens, the order discount (shown in the Less Order Discount fields on the Totals tab) is always updated if the order subtotal changes. Previously, the order discount was not updated if you changed the order subtotal and immediately posted the order without first viewing the Totals tab.
- Project and Job Costing: Fixed a problem on the Contract Maintenance screen that could prevent you from importing a contract.
- OPS Enquiry: Item descriptions appear on the BOM tab of the IC Item Inquiry screen.
- Printing Checks: When printing checks from the Print Checks screen (for example, for an A/P payment or an A/R refund) using Checks Then Advice as the stock type, two fields – Check Form and Advice Form – appear allowing you to specify a check form and an advice form.
All these changes and features will reflect in your Sage 300 2021 version only if you install Product Update 4 sequentially.
Greytrix – a globally recognized and one of the oldest Sage Development Partner is a one-stop solution provider for Sage ERP and Sage CRM organizational needs. Being acknowledged and rewarded for multi-man years of experience, we bring complete end-to-end assistance for your technical consultations, product customizations, data migration, system integrations, third party add-on development and implementation competence.
Greytrix offers unique GUMU™ integrated solutions of Sage 300 with Sage CRM, Salesforce.com (listed on Salesforce Appexchange), Dynamics 365 CRM and Magento eCommerce along with Sage 300 Migration from Sage 50 US, Sage 50 CA, Sage PRO, QuickBooks, Sage Business Vision and Sage Business Works. We also offer best-in-class Sage 300 customization and development services and integration services for applications such as POS | WMS | Payroll | Shipping System | Business Intelligence | eCommerce for Sage 300 ERP and for Sage 300c development services we offer, upgrades of older codes and screens to new web screens, latest integrations using sData and web services to Sage business partners, end users and Sage PSG worldwide. Greytrix offers 20+ addons for Sage 300 to enhance productivity such as GreyMatrix, Document Attachment, Document Numbering, Auto-Bank Reconciliation, Purchase Approval System, Three way PO matching, Bill of Lading and VAT for Middle East. The GUMU™ integration for Dynamics 365 CRM – Sage ERP is listed on Microsoft Appsource with easy implementation package.
The GUMU™ Cloud framework by Greytrix forms the backbone of cloud integrations that are managed in real-time for processing and execution of application programs at the click of a button.
For more details on Sage 300 and Sage 300c Services, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, We will like to hear from you.