Greytrix has released GUMU™ for Sage CRM – MAS 90/200 Integration version 3.0. This is a real time bi directional integration between Sage CRM and Sage MAS 90/200. Based on our experiences with the earlier versions and resellers feedback we have incorporated some new features and likewise we have dropped some unwanted and cumbersome steps during installation and configuration of the integration link.
GUMU™ for Sage CRM – Sage 100 Integration version 3.0 now uses Sage CRM web services to insert and update data in to Sage CRM. This takes care of the Sage CRM updates where the MAS 90/200 system is not on the same machine as Sage CRM and since we are using Sage CRM web services, the data integrity is taken care of.
Multiple Company Integration – GUMU™ for Sage CRM – Sage 100 Integration allows you to integrate multiple MAS 90/200 companies with a single Sage CRM instance. Hence using a single Sage CRM instance you can manage more than one MAS 90/200 companies.
Key features of Standard integration
– Map Salesperson: GUMU™ for Sage CRM – MAS 90/200 Integration allows the user to map MAS 90/200 salesperson with Sage CRM user. This salesperson will be linked to the customer record when a new record will be created by the user to which the salesperson is assigned.
– Security Matrix: The security matrix is a unique feature of the GUMU™ for Sage CRM – MAS 90/200 Integration. Using this matrix the user will be able to assign or remove the user rights to use the features of integration.
– Customer Import: Import/synchronize Sage MAS 90/200 customers to create companies, addresses and people in SageCRM. The latest version allows you to import customers on the basis of customer number or last updated date. The last updated date option allows the user to sync only those records that were updated after a specify date. The import routine creates Sage CRM company records from Sage 100 customers. The customers that are imported in Sage CRM are now linked with its corresponding MAS 90/200 customer. Any changes to record in one system will now be updated in the other system.
– View Orders: You can view the customer’s sales orders under its corresponding customer record in Sage CRM. The page provides with the option to filter the records based on their status i.e. open and closed. These order records are read only. The user can drill down to sales order details including line items and delivery status etc.
– AR Inquiry: You can view customer AR Inquiry its corresponding customer record in Sage CRM. The page provides the option to filter the records based on their status i.e. open and fully paid. These AR inquiry records are read only. The user can drill down to sales order details including line items and delivery status etc.
Key features of Order Entry integration
– Product Import: Import/ synchronize MAS 90/200 items with CRM products.
– SageCRM Quotes: Create SageCRM quotes using MAS 90/200 pricing and discounts, including quantity discounts. Quotes may then be converted to orders and promoted to MAS 90/200 using SageCRM functionality.
– Custom Item Lookup: Apart from the standard item lookup GUMU integration provides the user with a custom item lookup where the user has more flexibility for searching the items in MAS 90/200 based on quantity on hand, warehouse and item description.
– SageCRM Orders: Create SageCRM orders using MAS 90/200 pricing and discounts, including quantity discounts. GUMU integration takes care of the product pricing by fetching the latest product pricing from MAS 90/200 every time a product is selected. Hence the user always creates an order based on the latest pricing in MAS 90/200. The GUMU™ integration also calculates the tax on each line item based on the warehouse location, quantity, UOM etc of the item. The order from Sage CRM is posted in MAS 90/200 using the Sage CRM order entry screen. The order number is generated from MAS 90/200 itself and updated in Sage CRM on a successful posting of the order in MAS 90/200.
Greytrix is one stop solution provider for Sage ERP and Sage CRM needs. We provide complete end-to-end assistance for your technical consultations, product customizations, data migration, system integrations, third party add-on development and implementation expertise.
Greytrix has some unique integration solutions for Sage CRM with Sage ERP’s (Sage X3, Sage 100, Sage 300, Sage 500 and Sage 50). It also offers best-in-class Sage ERP customization and development services to Business Partners, End Users and Sage PSG worldwide. Greytrix helps in migrating to Sage CRM from ACT, Goldmine and other CRM’s.
For more information on our integration solutions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be glad to assist you.