GUMU for Sage CRM – Sage 100 integration link is real-time bi-directional link. We keep on adding lot of features similar to Sage 100 functionality to make it a more seamless experience such as loading item pricing on real time basis while creating orders/invoices in Sage CRM, fetching recent information of Sage 100 customer from Sage 100 like Credit History, Credit Limit, RMA inquiry , Invoice details and Sales orders list in Sage CRM etc.
Using the current version of GUMU integration, a user can create only Sales order and AR invoices from Sage CRM to Sage 100. In Sage 100 there is a feature called “Generate Purchase orders from Sales Order.” As per this feature, users can create Purchase Order from Sales Order in Sage 100. Currently we are in process of adding this new feature in our next release of GUMU where we will enhance this so that you can create a PO from an order promoted from Sage CRM.
As per the functionality in Sage 100, while creating Sales order, we have to make sure that the ‘vendor number value’ is selected for line items for which the user wants to create Purchase order. Purchase orders get created based on the conditions specified in Purchase order option screen in P/O setup module.
With this feature Sage 100 user will be able to generate PO from the SO promoted from Sage CRM. A basic flow of this feature would be :-
1. User can select vendor number from dropdown field on Sage CRM line item screen for each line item.
2. Once the order is promoted from Sage CRM to Sage 100 along with vendor number value at Line item level of that SO. The Sage 100 user can then go to – Sage 100 -> Purchase order -> Main -> Auto generate From Sales order screen and can generate P/O from sales orders.
1. Restrict Sage CRM user access to your Sage 100 ERP data with GUMU Security Matrix
2. Instructions for moving GUMU integration to new Sage CRM or Sage 100 server
3. GUMU Sage 100 Tips – Real time changes from Sage 100 to Sage CRM using GUMU
4. Promoting order with special Items using GUMU Sage CRM – Sage 100 Integration
5. Creating Order with existing Opportunity in GUMU Integration